40 Proposal

Part 40

Khushi was so worried seeing Garima and Bauji's interest on the alliance. Even though Garima couldn't participate in the preparation, she didn't sit inside the room silently. Buaji came to Khushi's room.

Buaji: You didn't get ready yet? They will be here anytime.

Khushi: I don't want to see the groom.

Buaji: What!! But why?

Khushi was stuck and became silent. What would she say that she was already married?

Buaji: Just shut up and get ready.

Buaji dragged her in front of the dressing table and made her sit. She stuffed the comb in her hand and commanded her to get ready. Khushi sat there doing nothing.

As the groom reached home, Khushi was called out. Buaji handed over the coffee tray to Khushi. She came to the living room with coffee tray. Her eyes glued on the ground. She was hell angry on Arnav. He gave her phone asking her to call him anytime. But his phone was on voice mail then how could she talk to him?

Buaji: Give him coffee Khushi.

Khushi jerked hearing "hope it's a sugar less coffee". She lifted her head swiftly and saw Arnav was smirking at her. She looked at him unbelievably with her open mouth.

Buaji: Haan Babuwa, yesterday you told us

Khushi(in mind): "Yesterday?" Did he come here yesterday? Did he lie that he was busy in the meeting? Did he come here to meet Amma and Buaji before I reached here? So that he could surprise me?

She gave the coffee while glaring at him. Arnav folded his lips to control his smile seeing her cute angry expression.

Buaji: What are you looking at him Koosi? Do you know who is he? Arrey he is none other than your Ratna aunty's Chotte. He had seen her letter two days before and got to know about her will. So he came here yesterday to meet us. Your wait was not gone in vain.

Arnav(controlling his smile): Seems like she is not ready to believe me.