Going Back?

Part 37

Next Morning.

Khushi opened her eyes in her husband's embrace. She smiled and looked at his face. She got mesmerized and couldn't take her eyes off his face. He looks so handsome while sleeping. Hair stance which was falling on his forehead has that potential to make her go crazy. She was admiring his face forgetting everything. After few seconds....

Arnav: If you look at me intensely, I will not let you get out of bed.

Khushi's eyes popped out and she tried to push him but he gripped her waist more tightly not letting her to win.

Arnav(smirking): This is the only thing I do not want to lose. Don't try. You can't win.

Khushi: Ok I agree. I have lost.

Arnav(huskily): but If you think you can "win". You can defeat me in just a few seconds.

Khushi bitted her lips controlling her blush.

Khushi: I do not want you to be defeated.

Arnav (whispering): Then let me win. Do you know the bed is the only place where we both win?

Khushi ( buried her face in his chest): Stop talking like this.

Arnav: if you can't bear my talk then what will you do when I...

Khushi closed his mouth with her palm and nodded no closing her eyes.

Arnav(removing her palm): ok fine. If I do not speak anything, you should do what I say.

Khushi cocked her brows like "what?"

Arnav(in killer husky tone): Kiss me.

Khushi( Widening her eyes): Noooo.

Arnav(smirking): Ok... then allow me to kiss you.

Khushi nodded no and tried to get down from the bed. Arnav pulled her back to him and rolled her underneath him. He pinned her hands above her head.

Arnav: you know very well, you can't win over me in this game. Didn't I say don't try?

Khushi switched her gaze to somewhere. Her hands were in Arnav's hold. Though it seems not so tight but she couldn't take it out of his clutch.

Arnav: Khushi..... he called gauzily.

Khushi closed her eyes panting.

Arnav: Won't you let me kiss you? He caressed his nose on her cheek.

Khushi felt something was grinding inside her stomach. She looked at his face with her heavy breathe. Why the hell this man wants her permission? Is not he her husband? Doesn't he have all the rights on her? How a girl could say "go ahead" shamelessly?

She didn't know what to say. She shifted her gaze to somewhere while thinking what to reply. But she didn't want to say "NO". She got blew about her own feelings. She understood the day he suffered from cold fever that what Arnav mean to her. Her body still gets goose bumps no matter how many times she thinks about it.

Arnav(perplexed): Khushi, I just asked your permission to kiss you. Why are you reacting like I have asked about "how did you save me that day?"

Khushi shocked to the core. Does he know what she is thinking?

Arnav: By the way, when are you going to do it again? (pause) for me?