Something Unknown

Part 6

Arnav was resting in his room after freshen up. A knock on the door lead him to open it. Aman who was standing there smiled at him while getting inside like he knows nothing.

Aman: shall I make our chopper ready?

Arnav: Chopper? But why?

Aman: Why? You are asking me why? We have many more to finalize. Did you forget it?

Arnav: Ohhh yah.( he thought some second) Post pone it to next week or cancel it.

Aman(shocking): What???? Cancel? ASR and canceling the deal? Pinch me once to confirm that I'm not dreaming.

Arnav: Stop your drama yaar.

Aman: Mind you explain why should I cancel?

Arnav(without any expression): I have to go to Darga tomorrow.

Aman(confusing): Darga? Which Darga?

Arnav: I forgot my mother's wish. She wanted to fulfill it in the Darga. Now I would like to complete it.

Aman: ohh. Why suddenly?

Arnav: What do you mean by suddenly? I just remembered it which I didn't do earlier. That's all.

Aman: Great. I'm glad that at least now you are doing something beyond your business DEAL. Ok fine I will post pone it then. (he left to his room.)

Arnav was standing in the balcony of his room. He was looking at the city's night view. His mind was searching for something unknown. Actually what's happening in his life? Today he lied to Aman that he wants to go to Darga. It was just an excuse to stay here. He could not leave this city without sort out the thing which is haunting him right now. He wants to search answers for his own questions.

Why suddenly his life started revolving around a GIRL? why is he always ending at her since past few days? Why his mind wanted to see her again and again? Canceling a deal was never in his Business History. What's happening to him? why was he looking spell bound on her? There was no answer. Only one thing he feels right now is, he wants to be with that girl. FOR EVER. AT ANY COST.

Next morning

Arnav heard a knock on the door. He went to open it and saw Aman standing fully ready. Arnav's eye brows arched seeing him.

Aman: Are you ready?

Arnav(plainly): where?

Aman: Where else? Darga. Did you forget?

Arnav(crossing his hands to his chest): It's me who wants to go.

Aman: So what? It's boring here buddy.

Arnav: Then code our next project's quotation.

Aman: Already done.( he said grinning) Consider me as a driver. I swear, I won't disturb you.

Arnav(sighed): Ok fine.

Aman: That's my buddy.

Arnav planned to go to the area, where he dropped Khushi yesterday. He has no chance to escape now. He should go to the Darga to make Aman believe him. May be his mother's wish would be fulfilled in this way. They started towards the Durga. Aman was looking at Arnav who was looking irritated. Aman smiled secretly seeing his friend's state. They reached the destination and came out of the car. Aman bought two set of LOCK and KEYS.

Arnav: why are you buying two sets Aman?

Aman: one for me. I want to wish something.

Arnav: Go ahead.