51 Aarashi

Part 51 (Last Part)

After two years

Khushi was busy preparing for Arnav's next conference in AR. Aman came to her rushing and gave her the details of the conference as they had just an hour to start. Arnav came to Khushi's cabin which was next to his.

Arnav: Are you ready Khushi?

Khushi: Yes boss.

Arnav(rolling his eyes): Let's go.

They headed towards the conference hall. Suddenly, Arnav felt his coat was being pulled from behind. He turned back and saw Khushi swaying clutching his coat to get balance. He got panicked. Khushi missed her balance and about to fall; Arnav dragged her close to him circling her waist.

Arnav(tapping her cheek): Khushi.... Khushi..... open your eye. Khushi what happen to you... Khushi... look at me damn it.

He scooped her in his arms and rushed to his cabin. Aman dialed his mother's number immediately. Arnav sprinkled water on Khushi's face. She slowly opened her eyes holding her head.

Arnav: Khushi... are you all right?

Khushi nodded yes. At the same time, Sara entered inside with Aman. She checked Khushi.

Sara (seriously): Nothing to worry. She needs plenty of rest, healthy food and regular check-up. That's all.

Arnav: You just said nothing to worry then why should we do these things?

Sara (didn't give ear to him): And I forgot to say, you should keep a distance from her for the next three months at least.

Arnav (shocked): What??? But why?

Sara: Then only baby will not face any problem

Sara: Then only baby will not face any problem. That's why.

Arnav (frowning): Which baby?

Sara saw Khushi's cheeks became red.

Sara: Khushi beta, explain it to your budhu husband.

Arnav looked at Khushi confusingly.

Sara left his cabin while dragging Aman with her who already understood the matter.

Arnav: Khushi...