39 I'M Your's

Part 39

Next day

Today, Khushi have to go back to Lucknow. Arnav came to her room. He saw her standing before the mirror fully ready. She was in a sari that he had presented yesterday. Khushi saw him through the mirror and smiled. Though she smiled her face reflected grief. She looked so beautiful in sari. This girl has very different features in saree. Sari changed her appearance completely. On the day of their wedding, he observed it. But on that day, the situation didn't let him admire her. Khushi saw that he had forgotten himself. She tapped his shoulder. Arnav came out of the "saree" planet.

Khushi: Where were you lost?

Arnav(smirking): In my wife's saree.

Khushi punched his chest with cute blush and went to mirror. Arnav came behind her and held her shoulders.

 Arnav came behind her and held her shoulders

Arnav: You look so beautiful in saree.

She extended the vermillion box towards him, asking him to put it on her forehead.

Khushi: Hamari maang bardijiye. (fill my partition)

Arnav(amazed): Do you remember that you are going to your home?

Khushi: Haan.. so?

Arnav: What if Aunty or Buaji saw vermillion on your forehead?

Khushi: I will manage.

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: yes.

Arnav did not want to make her feel bad refusing her because this is something sentimental. He took a pinch of vermillion and kept it on her partition. She smiled at him but that smile didn't reach her eyes. They were sad.

Arnav: Khushi are you ok?

He asked worriedly. Khushi nodded yes. Arnav gave her a box. It was a mobile.

Arnav: Keep it. Call me whenever you want. I will be waiting for your call.

Khushi nodded yes. She opened the camera of the mobile and captured Arnav's image making him surprise. Not only that. She dialed his number.

Arnav(chuckled): Khushi... I just asked you to call after reached Lucknow.

Khushi(cutting the call): Now you call me.

Arnav(frowning): What?

Khushi: I said dial my number.

Arnav dialed her number looking at her confusingly. She attended the call.

Khushi(on call): I just  want the first call on my phone should be yours.

Arnav: Crazy sentiments. (he said in gauzy tone nodding no) Khushi.... Why are you looking restless?