42 Sheetal?

Part 42

Garima and Buaji were discussing about Marriage rituals. They wanted to do all the rituals perfectly. That's when they remembered about Arnav as he had no one to perform rituals for him.

Garima: Jeeji... I really miss Ratna. How wholeheartedly she wished this marriage to happen... I can't believe she is not in this world.

Buaji: Haan Garima... I too was so angry with her thinking that she ruined Sankadevi's life but she is a good soul.

Garima: Jeeji can't we perform the rituals for Arnav Bituwa too?

Buaji: I'm also thinking the same Garima. We will talk to him today evening after coming from the Temple.

Garima: Ok Jeeji. I arranged all the required things in the bag. We will ask Arnav to come in the evening.

Buaji: what! Are you planning to come with us?

Garima: Don't you want me to come to temple?

Buaji: Garima you can't roam like this. What will happen if you fall sick, that too at the time of Khushi's marriage?

Garima(nodded yes sadly): You are not wrong Jeeji. I will stay at home

Buaji: Take rest. We will come back soon.

Khushi came out fully ready hearing their talks.

Khushi: Haan Amma, we will come soon until than take rest. (She said hugging her.)

Buaji: Let's go Sankadevi.

Khushi and Buaji got inside the auto and directed the driver to the temple. When they got down from the auto, they saw huge crowd inside the temple. They entered with curiosity. Their face got brightened seeing Arnav distributing sarees to the ladies who were standing in a long queue. Aman was handing over the sarees to Arnav as usual. Buaji reached him to know what the matter is.

Buaji: Arrey Arnav Babuwa, what is all this?

Arnav: Ohh Buaji, I usually do this on my mother's birthday. This time I liked to do it before my wedding also. (He said looking at Khushi.)

Buaji: I'm really happy to know this babuwa.

Arnav: Khushi... will you help me? Then we will finish it quickly.

Khushi (looking at Buaji): No no...

Buaji: He is right Khushi. Help him. I will ask panditji to make arrangements for the pooja. (she dragged Khushi and whispered) Don't show your disinterest. Behave Khushi. (She left after giving a warning glare.)

Arnav passed a saree gesturing her to start. Khushi nodded yes smilingly and started distributing. Aman's eyes were wandering around the crowd because that was the best chance to harm Khushi.

Arnav (in her ear): Didn't I say that I will come to the temple when you do pooja?

Khushi: It's just a coincidence. You are here to distribute sarees and...