Interesting Coincidence

Part 24

Finally...Khushi decided to cook Dall tadka, mutter paneer and bengan ki sabji. She tasted the food. She didn't like it as there was nothing called taste. She frowned. She asked HP to taste the food.

Khushi: Hpji, please taste the food and say how it tastes.

HP(panicking): No no Khushiji, Dhadiji will become anger if anyone tastes her food.

Khushi's eyes popped out. Hey Devi Maiya, what will happen if Dhadi get to know that she already tasted it? Without tasting it how could it get altered if needed?

HP: Khushiji, Dhadiji came to dinning.

Khushi prayed DM and brought the dishes to the dining. She prepared the same dish with required spices for Arnav separately.

Dhadi started eating. Khushi was staring at her face to know her expression. There was nothing she could see. Dhadi finished eating and went to her room. What that means? She didn't say anything..

Arnav looked at Khushi who was still nervous.

Arnav: What are you thinking?

Khushi: Ohh I don't know Dhadi liked the food or not.

Arnav(plainly): She liked it.

Khushi: But she didn't say anything about it.

Arnav: She liked it that's why she didn't say anything about it.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: if she didn't like then she would not have eaten.

Khushi sighed in relief. Arnav gave her a plate and gesture her to eat. She nodded no.

Arnav(frowning): Why?

Khushi: What if Dhadi sees me eating here?

Arnav: She won't come.

Khushi: No, I will eat in the kitchen after you finishes.

Arnav( taking his plate): let's go to kitchen then.

Khushi(shockingly): What are you doing? Are you mad? What Dhadi will think if she sees you eating in the kitchen?

Arnav(smirking): What will she think?

Khushi: She will get doubt on us.

Arnav(pretending): How?

Khushi(sighed): She will think that you are behind me.

Arnav: There is nothing to doubt because it is a pure true.

Khushi: why won't you understand?

Arnav: I said she won't come out if she once went to her room after her meals. It's her routine. Even though if she needs anything then she will call HP. Now sit and eat.

Khushi sat there hesitatingly and started eating looking at the pathway which connects Dhadi's room. Arnav rolled his eyes seeing her being so scared. Khushi was thinking about Dhadi's dinner. She should prepare something again following her instruction. Arnav went to his room to get ready as he got an urgent work in the office.

Evening.

Khushi was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was about to turn and bumped on Arnav who was there to say something to her. He circled her waist and saved her from falling.