Initiation | 04

We have to get up early the next morning to be able to fit everything in, so Dad offered to pick Will up in order to let Mr

We have to get up early the next morning to be able to fit everything in, so Dad offered to pick Will up in order to let Mr. Peters get more 'sleep'. I scoff at the idea, but unfortunately, it's my ass that has to sit beside the annoying boy, who is deliberately breathing down my neck to irritate me.

"Can you stop that?" I turn to him, but for some unknown reason I find myself staring at his lips, which pull into a smirk.

He moves back. "Stop what?" Almost instantaneously, the smirk is replaced with an innocent look, though I can tell he's extremely amused.

"You know what."

He doesn't answer, instead he stares out of the window as we travel to the supermarket where we waited yesterday.

I haven't worn a vibrant outfit today, considering I was so tired I nearly fell asleep putting them on.  I opted for a white crop top and jeans, the pockets having little flowers embroidered delicately. Will is similarly dressed, in a plain black shirt and denim jeans, but somehow it makes him look striking as his blue eyes stand out. His hair is tousled and his cheeks are slightly puffy from sleep, lips puckered; a pale soft pink. Why oh why is he so attractive? It's so unbelievably unfair!

Finally we arrive, and as it's so early, the supermarket is only just opening up, darkness beginning to fade into light as the sun rises.

Dad kisses my cheek as I say goodbye. "Good luck poppet. Make sure you're on your best behaviour."

"Yes Dad." I roll my eyes. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Will is grinning widely at me when I turn around and Dad speeds off. His eyebrows are raised and pearly white teeth on full display.

"What?" I snap, putting a hand on my hip. My brown hair is in a ponytail today, swinging around my shoulder as I do so.

He shrugs, sitting down on the wall. "Nothing. Just noticing you're a daddies girl."

"Oh shut up."

He waggles his eyebrows again, chuckling as he moves closer. I can feel his heavy breath on me like earlier, fanning down my neck and making me blush. "Make me." He whispers, knowing full well that he's driving me crazy.

I push him away, but not before he catches me staring madly at his attractive face.

Damn him.

He's still laughing by the time the limo draws up to bring us to the 'secret location' and we're hustled in, where Rivers and Yates are sitting inside, holding clipboards.

"Good to see you back." Rivers nods at us, smiling a little.

Yates scribbles something on his clipboard. "Today we've got something more fun than yesterday."

I internally groan. If he thought yesterday was fun, I can only imagine what kind of fun this is going to be.

We're taken into some sort of warehouse, where there are several boxes of what looks like clothing.
It seems to be deserted there, apart from cameras in the corners of the room and obvious signs that people have been and gone.