Memories | 37

The next morning, I almost get a shock being at Sydney's house

The next morning, I almost get a shock being at Sydney's house. Considering we went to bed so late last night – meaning around 3 o'clock, we slept in until the late hours of the morning.
Will's arms are still around me, holding my body tightly as if for protection.

As I nudge him slightly, he stirs, groaning. "What?"

"Wake up." I reply unsympathetically. "We've got to make plans."

"Two more minutes." He says, yawning.

It's incredibly hard to not lay there with him, due to how adorable he looks. His face is puffy from sleep, lips plumped and pressed against the pillow that he's hugging as my replacement. But, we've nearly missed half of the day, and when Will says two more minutes, I know he doesn't mean two more minutes.

"No. Wake up."

He makes a point of elongating yet another groan, before sitting upright, focussing his eyes on me with a squint.

Currently I'm standing with an unimpressed expression on my face, watching him as his lips form a smirk.

With a roll of my eyes, I head to the curtains, pulling them wide open so the light is forced into his eyes.

"Get up, Will." I say, crossing my arms.

His smirk only grows wider. "Make me."

"I am not making you get up." I snap, trying to feign off a smile. Somehow being near him, I always have this urge to grin. Which is extremely irritating at this moment in time. "You'll just have to have no breakfast. You snooze you lose. Quite literally."

Suddenly it's like he was never tired, because he's bolting out of his bed and wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind. "Did I tell you how hot you look this morning? I mean, those legs-"

I turn around, pushing him backwards. My cheeks are already heating up, much to my dismay. I'd completely forgotten about the fact that I'm only wearing an oversized t-shirt. My legs are, quite literally, on full display. "Shut up, you perv."

"I'm allowed to say that." He says, sticking out his bottom lip. "We've slept together three times now. Surely that gives me the right."

I scoff, poking a finger on his gorgeously hard abs. "It most certainly does not. And we haven't slept together. That implies a different sort of thing-"

"Why? Would you want that sort of thing?"

"You are so irritating, you know that?"

He grins lazily, watching me as I open the door. "And you're so flustered. Like you were last night, when you told me about accidentally going into-"

"Don't you dare bring that up again." I say, glaring at him. I haven't forgotten about that awful experience and I don't need him to remind me. "If you bring it up today, I'll...I'll..."