The makeover | 05

For the next few days, we work on our identities; making sure we have backstories as to why we moved and what the aim is

Will and I have to find ways to befriend a girl called Sydney Moreau, whose father has links with a terrorist group that is planning an attack on the public. Mr. Moreau is believed to be funding the United Freedom Association which is a terrorist group based in the UK. MI5 received a video from the UFA announcing their decision to rebel against parliament, as a revenge plot for their leader being killed back in 2008 and not having any justice.

MI5 found a photo of Edward Moreau and the previous leader of the UFA, taken a few years ago. This was useful for their search for the identities of those in the terrorist group.

As part of their process of interrogation, MI5 were able to hack into Mr. Moreau's bank account, where they saw that he was paying large amounts of money to an anonymous company. They also managed to find a previously exploded warehouse that contained remnants of weaponry that had the same imprinted number as the company's bank data. MI5 brought Mr. Moreau in for interrogation, but there was not enough evidence to suggest he if he is guilty, and whether the anonymous company has any links with the UFA.

If we can make friends with Sydney, then we can enter their house to have a look at any suspicious activity. Yes, it's not that exciting, but that's because MI5 are doing all the detailed work.
We're too young and quote, "inexperienced" to deal with all of that stuff.

But, we are extremely important. Without us, they can't get into the Moreau's house at all. By having young friends of Sydney enter the property, it will stop the Moreau's suspicion that MI5 are involved at all.

I've been given the name Mia Evans, while Will is called Jake Adderson.

"Mia." Will says at the end of the day, when we wait for our parents to pick us up. "I like it. Suits you."

I stifle a snort, but smile at him anyway. "As for you. Jake is pretty good."

Mum pulls up in the car then, because Dad has to work late today. Annoyingly, instead of driving away once I'm in, she decides to slide down the window and shout Will's name. "You and your father should come for dinner on Friday night, you know, to celebrate becoming a spy!"

I cringe and move further down in my seat. "We're not spies, Mum."

"Then what are you?" She tilts her head, looking like a lost puppy, her curly tendrils coming loose from her ponytail.

Will leans into the car. "Undercover agents. But spies is pretty close."

"Well," Mum laughs, eyes sparkling when she looks at Will, who's jawline looks like a complete straight line in the light. "I'm sure you two will work excellently together."

Oh no.

Ohh no.

Ohhh no no no no no.