Best vacation so far...

Hey guys I'm sorry that I keep deleting and changing the stories, something is wrong with my account and I am trying to fix it so please, please bear with it.. Thanks(,: 

Anywho~!  

This chapter is mostly based on characters I promise you the rest of the chapters will be better. 

."..................."....................."......................."....................."......................"................ 

Hi...umm... My name is Sammey, I am very shy at times and at other times, it'll be as if I'm drunk but not...ha... Anyway I have two best friends in the entire universe. Their names are Monica and Cinthia, Oh! I absolutely love One Direction , their music really calms me down after a rough day. Did you know that I will be the future Mrs. Styles? Haha that's a fantasy my friends assure me will not come true. I live in Brownsville, Texas, one of the most BORING cities on earth. Actually I plan to leave this town after I graduate high school....maybe go to London! Anyway, I was born on March 2, 1995. I just recently turned 17 and had nothing for my birthday. It seems that my friends forgot too....no cake....no happy birthday song...nope nada. But to be honest what I really wanted to were tickets to go see One Direction. Turns out their gonna come to Dallas and Houston and of course....I cannot go. This is because my family owes a BIG debt to the IRS because of something our stupid income person did, and we cannot afford three 295$ tickets. *sigh* anyway I have to go see you later(: 

............."................"...................."..................."......."................."..................."................ 

Hey(: 

I'm Cinthia; I am very loud and fun to talk to...my friends page me as rude and weird but dont pay attention to them. Yeah, I get shy, but who doesn't? I have my two best friends in the world Sammey, and Monica. Ilovethem SO much. I live in Brownsville, Texas...yeah there's not much to do..but ehh...what can you do? My parents make pretty good money though, my dad comes home every 15 days with a check of 1,500 , this is because my dad is a truck driver....those things actually pay good money... 

Oh! Did Sammey tell you that One Direction is coming to Dallas and Houston? Yes? Awesome! If you didn't know....well you know now. Anyway, dont tell Sammey but Monica and I got her a big surprise! I felt bad, I mean she's such a good friend to us both. We know about her troubles with money, yet she still makes us surprise parties, or takes us to go see a movie on our friendaversery... But what really crushed me the most this that she was so excited to go see the concert, but once she found out the price for each ticket she just like blew them off. That's what she does you see, when she gets mad or sad she doesn't like it when people see so she just blows it off and anyone who decides to bring up the topic, I have yet to meet the other person (besides Monica and I) who can talk about her problems with. So... Can you guess what the surprise is?  

Gotta go peace!(; 

.."........................"............................"...........................".............................."................... 

Hello~! 

My name is Monica, I was and am 17 years young along with my two best friends, Sammey and Cinthia. I am in NO way shy. I mean what's the point in meeting new people if you're too shy?  

Anywhoo.., there's this little band named One Direction; have you heard of them? Psh.... Who hasn't ? XD 

Anyway; the buzz that's going around Brownsville, Texas, that's where I'm from, is that One Direction is coming to Houston and Dallas. Oh my god! The present that we're going to give Sammey is going to drive her insane! And not to mention her parents present! Haha I can't really tell you about me right now ... I'm kind of busy preparing for Sammey right now... 

Gotta go; I'm meeting Cinthia at Sammeys place for the big surprise. Take care!