Author's Note

Author's Note

If you just read the top two words, your thoughts are probably something along the lines of, "Oh shiz." Don't worry, I won't make this that long. For those of you who have read my countless other author's notes that I have slipped into chapters, then you probably know I tend to go off topic in these things and end in tangents about my personal life. Let me start off by commending both you and I for making it this far. I started this story way back in Novemeber, and for those of you who have been there with me from the beginning, thank you. Without you guys reading, I wouldn't have an inspiration to write. It was a joint effort on our parts.

       Well, I'm done with school and I'm done with this story, so, in a way, they paralell each other. I'm happy to be done with school, and I'm happy to be done with this story. As a great role model once said, "I'm moving on, letting go." I'm moving on from my school, and this story. It's bittersweet. I'll miss my school, as I will writing this story. So, yeah. Not sure what the point of this lovely paragraph is. 

       Okay, so if you guys want to read something else that this chick (aka me) is writing/wrote, please go check out The Girl Who Wore Jordans. It's my baby right now. The plot is so different, and though it may mention the word "basketball" more than an announcer in the NBA (National Basketball Association), it's still one of my normal romance-y, humorous, light stories... with a twist. I'm working hard on this story, and am currently in love with it, so, as a replacement for reading this wonderful story, you should totally go read that! If you do, I seriously love you and want to give you a hug. KK:

       "The new girl. I know what you're thinking: this is one of those stories where the new girl falls in love with the quarterback and they live happily ever after. You've heard that story about a million times; this is not one of those stories. In this story, the new girl, Elizabeth Turner, has a secret. On the outside, she may appear to be the pretty blonde girl who wears Gucci and Prada, but, on the inside, she's hiding something.

       In Liz's former life, she was a tomboy. Growing up, her dream was to be a player in the NBA. She lived and breathed basketball. When she came to a suburb of New York for her senior year of high school, she made the decision to keep her love of basketball a secret. No one knows she plays. No one knows her past. Why does Liz shield a part of her life from her new friends? What's keeping her back from exposing the truth? Well, to some, she's just the girl who wore Jordans."

       I have a really bad sunbrun right now. It's on my back. I forgot to put sunscreen on yesterday when I attempted to go "tanning". Yeah, I'm not the brightest at times. LOL. My back hurts. Ouch. It's red. LOL. 

       To sum up, we've gone through our ups and downs with Jules and the vast array of characters, but, in the end, I'm pleased with how it all came together. Always and Forever. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story, it means the world to me! One final time, I love you!

-Sophie