3

I awoke the next morning feeling better than i have in a long, long time. I don't remember coming into my room last night, but somehow here i am. I smile to myself, remembering everything that happened last night and trying to convince myself that it wasnt a dream.
"Finns really back" I whispered out loud to myself, so it would seem more realistic. I sat there smiling like an idiot for a few more minutes, then headed downstairs.
I walked into the kitchen and saw Millie. "Well well well! Youre up early!" She said happily, making a bowl of cereal for herself. "Its not early Mills, its like noon" i laugh, sitting down on the counter.
"Early for you i mean. Ella went to the beach with Jack and Sadie is picking Caleb up from the airport. The boys flew in today" millie informs me, sitting down across from me.
"What are your plans for today?" I ask. "Nothing so far. Drew and I might go out to this fancy restaurant tonight" she says, smiling to herself. I felt proud of myself, After all, i was the reason they got together in the first place.
"Im happy youre happy" i say, nudging her.
"Yeah? I can say the same about you! I dont think ive seen you smile in about 7 months, i almost forgot what it looked like" she responds, causing my cheeks to turn red and an even bigger smile to form on my face.
"Oh my GOD youre adorable! I cant even express how happy I am for you! OH and I forgot to mention but you and i are going over to Sophia's house and seeing everyone in about an hour" she says, standing up and walking out of the room before i can say anything.
"WHAT?" I yell after her, causing her to laugh. "Better start getting ready!"

About an hour or so later, we pull up in front of Sophia's house. It's nice, very modern looking with a lot of privacy. I see multiple cars parked in the driveway, each one looking more expensive than the other.
Millie checks her phone and shuts off the car.
"You ready?" She asks happily, looking at me.
I smile nervously back at her "as ill ever be."
We walk up the long driveway, and knock on the double doors. The door swings open and we're face to face with Jaeden.
"Oh hey guys! Come on in!" He says smiling widely.
"Come on in" i say, quoting the vine, but neither of them get the reference, so they flash me confused expressions. I mentally jump off a cliff and laugh nervously.
"Okay So everybody's out back right now, i gotta run upstairs real quick, but if you just keep walking straight youll reach the back porch" he says, making his way up the stairs. Millie thanks him and we keep walking. We reach what im assuming is the living room, its got an extremely high ceiling and has a giant, and i mean giant, wrap around couch. Taking up pretty much a whole wall is a flat screen TV, with shelves filled with movies next to it.
I glance out the back door and see everyone sitting on the grass outside, in the shade of a few palm trees. The view is beautiful, with the mountains in the distance. There is a large pool and a table surrounded by chairs. A hammock hangs between two palm trees and there are christmas lights everywhere.
Everyone turns around when they hear us come outside. Finn smiles warmly at me, and i smile back, feeling my stomach errupt into butterflies.
"Hey guys! Come sit down!" Sophia smiles, waving us over. I take a seat between Finn and Wyatt.
Wyatt nudges my shoulder and smiles at me, which i return. I couldve sworn i felt finn tense up next to me, but i ignored it. I look over to see that his jaw is clenched. Whats wrong with him?
"We were just talking about what we want to do tonight. I really wanna go see "Every Day", but none of them want to see it with me" sophia huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Thats because its a girls movie, and were men!" Jack says, and i snort when his voice cracks. He glares at me.
"Something funny?" He says, trying to sound mad.
"Oh dont give me that, you love me" i say, batting my eyes at him, and reaching over to ruffle his hair.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever"
"I really wanna see that movie too" ella pipes in eagerly. "Same, id be down to go" i say, leaning my arms back and crossing my legs.
"Great!" Sophia claps, looking excited. "We could do like a girls night.
"I really want to see Black Panther" wyatt says, earning various grunts from the other boys.
For the rest of the day we just sit around talking. I find out that Chosen has a girlfriend from his home town, and Wyatt recently got cheated on. Jaeden and Sophia have been going strong ever since they left.
Every once in a while id look over and catch Finn staring at me, and i would pretend i didnt notice. But i did. And man, it felt good.
I felt something slide into my hand, and looked down to see Finn's intertwined with mine. I felt my cheeks heat up, and Finn smiled down at me softly.
"I love it when you do that" he says quietly into my ear. The feeling of his breath on my skin causes goosebumps to errupt on my neck.
"Do what?"
"Blush. Its adorable." And of course that just makes me blush even harder. The sun starts to set over the mountains, and we all watch it. Sophia made a pizza and brings it out to us. Finn sits behind me, and i lean my back against his chest, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I missed this so much" i breath, leaning my head into his neck and breathing his scent. I feel him laugh a little, and he plants a kiss on my forehead.
"So did i. I missed everything about you" he says quietly, studying my face.
"God, you dont even understand how much i missed those freckles of yours" i laugh lightly, tilting my head up to try and count them, and failing just as i had every time before.
"I know that were not completely back to what we used to be, i know itll take some time. But im gonna work for it, no matter what it takes" he says with a little smile, still studying me. A wide smile spreads onto my face and i dont even try to fight it.
"Alright. Ill hold you to that. Do you have plans tomorrow night?"
"Nope"
"Congrats now you do" i say, turning to look back at the beautiful sunset.
"Oh really? With who?"
"Me. I though that was implied. Youre kinda slow." He laughs, a deep genuine laugh that makes his chest rumble.
"Stop flirting!" Jack yells, causing us to laugh even harder.
About an hour later, were headed to the movies. We all decided to drive in one car because, as jaeden put it, were "living on the wild side". So here we are, all 12 of us crammed into Sophias jeep. Jaeden sits shot gun, sharing a seat with Chosen. Somehow. Finn, Wyatt, and Jack sit in the back row. Ella sits on Jacks lap, and i sit on Finns. I dont know why we chose to take the smallest fucking car, but here we are.
"This is so illegal" chosen says nervously, slouching down in the seat so he wont be as easy to see.
"Eh maybe. But if the cops see us then we can have one of those cool police chases!" Jack says enthusiastically, and we all groan at his stupidity.
"When someones sayin some dumb shit, you look at em like this and say sHUT thE fUcK uP" i say quoting the vine, praying that someone will understand.
"sHUt tHe fucK up" finn says, making the same face as the vine and causing me to dIE a little inside.
"Wait, did you just..?" I ask, whipping my head towards him with my mouth hanging open.
"Hell yeah i did. I cant believe you know that vine."
"Are you KIDDING? Vine is my religion!" I practically yell, earning a laugh from everyone, especially Finn. "It is." Ella agrees, nodding. That makes Finn laugh even harder, and i cant help the smile that spreads onto my face. His laugh is the cutest fucking thing ive ever seen. I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms tighter around my waist.
Soon we arrive to the movie theatre, and go our separate ways. (Im not gonna give any details about the movie bc i dont want to spoil it for anyone, but i saw it last night and it's ADORABLE)
Our movie ends before the boys, so we decide to hit the arcade while we wait for them. Im kind of a pro at claw machines, so win a stuffed duck for Sophia on the first try. She hugs me tightly and says "its so cute! Ill name it Quacky!"
"Quacky?" I snort, trying to hold back a laugh at the dumb name. She narrows her eyes at me "yes. Quacky. If you have a problem with my son then stay away from him." She sticks her nose in the air and marches away from me to go play another game.
I laugh and roll my eyes, and suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder.
I turn to see a boy who looks about my age with longish blonde hair and tan skin, a total surfer looking dude. "I saw you playing that game, youre pretty good at it" he says, licking his lips and smiling at me. Ive seen smiles like that enough times to know that this kid is a total fuckboy.
"Cool. Now if youll excuse me, im gonna go hang out with my friends, and id appreciate it if you stopped stalking me" i say sassily, walking past him. He grabs my wrist before i can get to far, and i freak out a little, remembering a certain other person that used to do that to me.
I push the thoughts out of my head and rip my wrist out if his grasp. "Dont fucking touch me."
"My names Ben. Youre pretty fine, whats yours?" He asks, completely oblivious to the fact that im not the least bit interested.
"None of your buisness, bye." I say, turning around, but he grabs my arm again. This time tighter, and i cant wrench my arm out of his grasp. "Why you in such a rush? At least give me your number" his eyes rake up and down my body, causing me to start to panic. I look around to try and find Sophia and Ella, but theyre no where to be found. Im all alone.
I feel my heart speed up and my anxiety kicks in, it takes me all of my strength not to let it completely take over me.
"N-n-" i squeak, unable to say anything out of fear.
"No." I hear someone say from behind me, and a wave of relief passes over me when I recognize the voice.
I turn to see Finn, looking majorly pissed off. His eyes are dark and his jaw is clenched tightly. He wraps his arm securely around my waist.
"Get the fuck off her." He says dangerously, and Ben lets me go, backing up a little. "Sorry man. But your girls fine as fuck" ben says, smirking. And at that moment, he realized he fucked up.
Before i could do anything, finns arm flew over my head and punched Ben right in the nose. He stumbled backward, with his hand over his nose, but i could see blood dripping down his face. I put my hands on Finns chest, pushing him back a little. "Hey. Hey look at me" i say, grabbing his face in my hands. He looks down at me and his face softens. "Hes not worth it. Just ignore him" i say quietly, trying to calm him down.
He nods reluctantly and we turn and start walking toward the door, but before we can leave ben shouts "see you around babe!" And finn snaps. It takes Wyatt, Chosen, and Jaeden to hold him back, and they drag him toward the door.
Jack puts an arm around my shoulder and flips Ben off, walking me outside. The look on Bens face leaves me feeling unsettled, only one other person has ever looked at me like that before, and it did not end well.
Finn has calmed down a little bit, and we all pile back into the car.
"Im sorry" finn says quietly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me onto his lap again. I nuzzle my head into his neck and kiss his jaw lightly.
"Dont be. Thank you for standing up for me" i whisper, taking his other hand in mine.
"Anything for you."
The rest of the ride we drive in comfortable silence, all of us exhausted. I feel my eyes getting heavy and let sleep take over me.

Hey guys sorry this sucks ass but i havent written in like a month so... im back bitchez