13

Finn and I left pretty quickly in the morning, probably because we didn't really bring anything with us, and Finn was eager to keep me away from the boy at the front desk.
After last night, the tension between us has eased a lot. Throughout the last few hours we've talked a good amount, more than we've talked in the last few days.
I still have no idea where we're going, but apparently the hotel we stayed at last night was somewhere in New Mexico, so we must be headed east.
I still haven't asked Finn where we're going, I don't really know why, but I just feel like we shouldn't talk about it.
Ive been avoiding all conversations that have to do with Jacob, and our destination might be one of them. So for now, were both just acting like this is a normal thing and were just driving for fun, not running away from something.
We're currently driving through the mountains, and id be lying if i said it wasn't beautiful. Ive always been more of a beach person, but its really beautiful up here.
I lean my chair back and roll the window down, letting the warm air fill the car and help defrost myself.
For some reason Finn always insists on making the room just a little above freezing. I don't understand it at all, but i think its just a guy thing, pretending theyre too manly to be cold or something like that.
"Nooo its so hot put it back up" finn whines like a little kid, and i laugh a little.
"Um no. Its like 10 degrees in here, i need to melt the icicles off my skin" i say sarcastically, rolling all the other windows down just to annoy him.
"Stoooop im gonna melt!"
"i thought frogs liked warm weather. Huh. Guess you learn something new everyday!"
i explode into laughter at his expression, and he rolls his eyes
"shut up. i hate you"
that just makes me laugh even harder, and i can barely breathe
Eventually his face breaks into a smile, and for a split second our eyes lock, and its the weirdest fucking thing, its like the world is moving in slow motion, and all i can see is him.
What drugs am i on?
"Alright, lets make a deal. You can have the windows down-"
"YES!"
His smile turns into a sly smirk
"If i get the aux cord"
My smile immediately drops and i start rolling the windows up
"nice try. You already said yes, so i get the aux!" He says triumphantly, and i groan, getting ready for whatever torture he's about to put me through.
Probably heavy metal or some shit like that.
But instead he plays buddy holly by weezer, and looks over at me like he expects me to be mad.
"Wait what the fuck, why are you smiling?"
"Because i fucking love weezer. TAKE THAT BITCH" i yell, leaning out of the car window to feel the wind, and to add a more dramatic effect to my words.
Hehe.
We jam out for a while to literally every kind of music. At one point we were even listing to Beyonce, and he was singing along to every word. It was adorable. I even put up with his country music, because he seemed so happy and it was pretty cute.
"Alright, now its my turn" i say, ripping the cord out of his phone before he can stop me
"Okay fine. But if i hate it i either get the cord back or drive the car off this cliff"
What a drama queen. I scrolled through my music and felt a devilish smile spread on my face before i shuffled my disney playlist.
I expected him to try to stop it or yell at me or something, but no, once again i thought wrong.
How far ill go from Moana comes on, and Finn straight up loses his shit, which causes me to lose mine.
"Oh my fucking god i LOVE this song!" He screams, and i throw my head back laughing.
We sing- well more like scream- every word together, and every once in a while ill glance over to look at him.
I don't understand how he makes me feel. Ive always hated being emotional, ive never really liked anyone besides Jacob, and ive always hated sappy love songs and movies and stuff like that. I never would've guessed someone could ever have me this whipped.
And especially not Finn, considering i hated his guts when i met him.
I just don't understand how hes doing this to me. I mean, hes not even trying, hes just sitting next to me screaming his lungs out like an idiot, and im sitting here completely head over heels in love with him.
"Quit staring you creep, youre making me insecure" he says in a girly voice, pretending to blush
"You should be insecure, youre really fucking ugly. Like ew" i say, pretending im about to puke.
He puts his hand over his heart and pretends to be offended
"Please, youre just jealous. Im fucking beautiful" he flips his hair, and i cant help the snort that escapes me, clamping my hand over my mouth after
He looks at me in shock
"Did you just... snort?"
"No!" I say defensively, feeling a blush creep onto my face
"Oh my god! Not only did you snort, but now youre blushing"
"I wont hesitate to throw myself out this window if you dont shut the fuck up"
"YOURE SO FUCKING ADORABLE" he yells, throwing his head back laughing and making my heart explode into butterflies. Of course this just makes me smile like an idiot and blush even harder, so i turn the other way so he wont see.
Then it happens. My favorite song of all time comes on.
I see the light from Tangeled.
I gasp out loud, earning a look from Finn but i dont even care, i sing every word that plays. I even sing all the different instruments because im talented like that.
It gets to Flynn Ryders part, and something fucking amazing happens.
FINN FUCKING WOLFHARD SINGS HIS PART. THAT LITTLE SHIT.
My heart EXPLODES and i just sit there staring at him, and he obviously ignores me. Hes trying his hardest not to look at me, but eventually he cracks and a huge smile spreads from his face to mine and we sing together.
"All at once, everything is different, now that i see youuuuuuuu" we finish and my jaw hits the fucking ground, no joke.
"Okay, what the actual fuck was that" i ask, blinking rapidly at him. He just laughs and kisses my hand.
And I thought I was crazy about him before.
I feel my phone vibrate and see a text
Unknown- ive acquired a fresh form of cellular communication, to whom am i speaking to?
I laugh out loud, knowing the only person who would talk like that is Ella. We used to talk like that all the time to annoy Millie and Sadie. I interpret what she says to mean 'new phone who dis'.
Me- hello my fellow hooligan. I hope you are having a splendid evening full of shenanigans and bafoonery.
"Why are you smiling at your phone? Whos making you smile at your phone?" Finn asks, leaning over to look at my phone.
"Hey buddy boy keep your eyes on the road. Im too beautiful to die. And if you really must know, im laughing at myself. Im absolutely hysterical. Youre so lucky to have me" i say, flipping my hair behind my shoulder and putting my phone away.
He rubs small circles on my palm and whispers under his breath, so quietly i almost cant hear it
"I sure am"

Wazzup bitche$ im really sad and lonely some1 talk to me pls