38

Listen to the song its the cutest thing
The crowd is screaming their lungs out, but it all fades into the background.
It feels like time is moving in slow motion, which sounds really fucking corny but i dont know how else to describe it.
"i remember the first time i ever saw you, standing in line with Ella with your cute ass braids and your giant band tshirt. You kinda looked like a 50 year old man that recently lost 100 pounds, but not gonna lie it was fucking adorable"
the crowd laughs and i glare at him jokingly
"i was so excited to talk to you when i saw you were wearing a lunar vacation shirt, i hadnt met many people who liked that band, buuuut i think you remember how that went"
he smirks when my eyes widen as i get what hes trying to say
"waaaait wait wait no no no you never mentioned that you liked them too you just stood there while I insulted you!"
he laughs and i just roll my eyes at my past self for being stupid enough to hate him.
Literally how.
"You may have made it really fucking hard to get to you, but I wasn't about to give up.
I remember that stupid dare where we had to spend 20 minutes alone together, i was nervous out of my mind but at the same time i was secretly excited to get to spend time with you, even though i pretended i didnt want to. Also, huge thanks to whoever gave that dare"
right as the words leave his mouth ella screams so loudly everyone around her flinches
"IT WAS ME"
i cant help but laugh and Finn salutes her
"Man i owe her big time for that. thanks to that i finally got to you, and after that it was all just... amazing. i cant even begin to explain how happy youve made me. its insane.
i never wouldve thought one person could affect me this much, and especially not a girl.
This has been the best relationship ive ever had, no competition at all"
my insides feel like jello
"Weve had a lotta fun, like playing lazor tag, concerts, movie days, our island, hell- even just going grocery shopping with you is fucking awesome"
i can feel myself getting all blushy, and apparently its noticeable too because everyone starts awwing
"stop being so cute its making my heart hurt u stupid idiot" i whine, covering my face with my hand.
He grabs it off my face and holds it, smiling up at me
"Weve had our highs and lows, thats for sure, but honestly? i wouldnt change a thing. Not one thing. 
Our relationships on a whole other level, and what we have is rare.
I hope everyone gets to experience something like this in their life, because im 100% confident that it doesn't get better than this.
nothing will ever begin to compare to this."
the crowd awws again and he smiles at them before looking back at me
"youve been so good for me, and even though youre a loser i love you with every ounce of my being.
Everything about you is just perfect to me, in every way. I mean yes youre beautiful, hell anyone can see that, dont you guys agree?"
everyone cheers or yells something sweet, and I laugh, then start to feel tears welling up in my eyes.
"But youre more than just physically beautiful.
Youve got a beautiful heart.
Youre sassy and quirky and tough, but kind and grounded and selfless at the same time. You make me a better me, and ive never gotten along with someone nearly as well as we get along. You make me feel so... alive."
aaand yup here come the water works
" I know this is really cheesy, and probably not very well done.
I pretty much had a whole speech memorized for this last night, but bear with me because at this point im just winging it. If you wanted a poet you shouldve dated Jaeden.
I know im not perfect. I over react, i get jealous,  and i say things i dont mean.
But I guarantee you, there is no one in existence that I could ever love even half as much as I love you."
haha yeah so ya bitch kept it together til this point, then i pretty much drowned the whole stadium in my tears.
He smiled widely at me and took both my hands, still down on one knee
"Ive been meaning to do this for a long time.
All throughout the relationship I promised that i was gonna make you my wife someday.
Heres me keeping that promise."
The crowd roars deafeningly, and he lets go of my hand, opening the box to reveal the most beautiful ring ive ever seen.
My heart is going a million miles an hour, and i feel like my knees are about to give out.
"i know were really young, but god dammit i wanna spend the rest of my life with your crazy ass.
Ive never been more sure about anything.
So Kelsie,
will you marry me?"
I think the crowd is screaming. I cant really hear it.
In that moment all I can see is him, its like nothing else exists.
I cant control the smile that spreads on my face as I say
"Hell yes"
As soon as the words leave my mouth he springs up and grabs me, picking me up and spinning me in circles.
At this point were both crying and laughing, i bury my face in his neck so no one can see me actually sobbing my ass off.
He puts me down but keeps his arms around me
"Please tell me those are tears of happiness?"
"They're not. I just cant believe I have to spend the rest of my life with this nimrod now"
I say, turning to the audience and pointing to him, making them laugh.
Finn narrows his eyes playfully, shaking his head at me
"Yeah yeah okay shut up u dweeb we both know you love me"
I smirk and step closer to him, covering the mic so only he can hear me
"More than anyone has ever loved anything in the history of the universe"
He smiles so hard it looks like his face is gonna explode
"Okay look I get it if you dont want me to kiss you in front of all these people but god dammit please let me i dont know how much longer i can take-"
I cut him off by pulling him down and pressing my lips against his, both of us laughing when the crowd starts screaming so loud the building shakes.
I pull away and we smile at eachother for a second, until I remember something
"Wait what the fuck why am i still up here you gotta show to play BYE"
everyone starts laughing and i kiss Finn on the cheek before running off the stage awkwardly, and of course my friends all attack me when i get back to them
Finn sees them all throwing me around and smirks at me, picking his guitar back up.
"I think we can all agree when I say, its about damn time Finnlard. Whos with me?" Jack says into the mic, and the audience screams their lungs out, making Finn turn super red.
I scream the loudest, and Finn smiles and mouths
'i hate you'
They start the playing again, and the rest of the time the arena is filled with twice as much energy.
Through out the rest of the concert the smile never leaves Finns face, and every once in a while he'll look over at me and we'll both smile our asses off.
God I really got so lucky, theres definitely no denying that.
Standing here, watching him jump around and bang his head like the rockstar he is, i know that theres not one person out there that could ever matter to me even half as much as he does.
And there's no one else I'd want to spend the rest of my life with.