22

Ellas POV

I woke up in a dark room, the only light coming from one dusty window on the other side of the room.
How did I get here?
Where am I?
All I remember is that i was walking to my car to go see Jack, and someone threw a bag over my head, then everything went black.
I realize im fucking tied to a chair and struggle to try to get loose, but cant.
I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and panick, struggling even harder to get free but still not being able to.
"Hello Ella" I see a figure in front of me, and already know who it is by the sound of their annoying ass voice.
"Jacob what the fuck?"
I put on a tough act and pretend not to be scared shitless
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
He chuckes a little at this and steps closer to me
"It's nothing personal. Just doing what I have to to get my girl back"
I scoff
"Your girl? Please. That's pathetic Jacob. Shes got a boyfriend dumbass"
Anger flicks across his face for a second, but he quickly calms down
"Yes that is the problem isnt it?"
"No actually Jacob its not the problem. You're the problem. You're fucking insane, like? If you really cared about her, you'd let her be happy. There are plenty of fish in the sea, i don't understand why youre so obsessed with her honestly. Like what do you even want from her?"
His smile sends a chill down my spine, he looks like a fucking psychopath.
"Come on now Ella, dont play dumb with me. I think it's pretty obvious what i want from her"
"But why her? Like if thats all you want from a girl, there are plenty of other girls that will gladly give you that"
"Yes, but ever since i met her, ive been absolutely fascinated by her. I dont want anyone else to have her, she is mine"
I roll my eyes, getting annoyed with this idiot
"No Jacob. She's not. And that's your own fault. If you would've tried to get her back like a normal person, theres a bigger chance she would be. You cant threaten her into being with you"
His smile grows even wider
"Thats all part of the fun"
"God Jacob, look at you! Youre fucking insane! Get some help!"
Just then my phone starts to ring, and its Kelsie.
Fuck.
Jacob sees its her and smiles even wider, while pulling a KNIFE out of his pocket.
He slowly walks so he's standing behind me, and puts the knife up to my neck.
"Answer the call" he whispers, and i do, too scared not to.
"Hello?" I ask shakily.
"Hello? What am i your mother? Whats poppin hoe bag"
"Laugh" jacob whispers, so i do, but it doesnt sound like me. I can only pray she didnt pick up on it.
"Well im kinda in the middle of a crisis. Can you get the girls? I need as many opinions as i can get"
What did Finn do now? I swear if he cheated im gonna cut is ballsack off.
"Make up an excuse. A good one" jacob whispers, pressing the knife closer to my neck
"Uhh actually im not with them right now"
Fuck fuck what do i say
"Im.. shopping with Jack"
Hopefully she bought that. Please have bought that.
"okay babe well have fun shopping. text me if you want my opinion on anything, and can i call you later, once youre done?"
This genuinely makes me sad. I can tell she needs me right now, and there's nothing i want more than to be there for her.
"You better fucking respond. And make it good" jacob hisses in my ear, a little louder than he intended to.
Maybe theres a chance she heard it. Please please say something
"Times running out" he hisses again, pressing the knife as far as it can go without cutting me
"Hey Ella are you okay?" She asks, sounding worried.
"Yeah im fine! Everything's fine! Ill talk to you later, love you bye!"
And i hang up before she can say anything else.
"Very good" he says, finally taking the knife off my throat
"Jesus Jacob. What was the point of that?"
"Point of what?"
"Of trying to convince her that im fine. You want her back, right? Isn't that why you kidnapped me? To use as bait? What good is that if she has no idea and doesnt suspect anything?"
His face is turning red, and he looks hella pissed with me.
"You're really fucking annoying. Im tired of hearing you talk" he says, before spraying something under my nose. Then i pass out.

Kelsies POV
Finn and I are currently sitting in the airport, waiting for a flight we some how managed to book about an hour ago.
Weve been sitting here for about 45 minutes now, and every minute that passes by is killing me even more.
Ella is in trouble right now, who knows if shes hurt, hell, she could be worse than hurt right now, and im stuck here sitting in a fucking airport.
Finn puts his hand on my thigh to stop it from shaking. Ive been bouncing it ever since i sat down, and im probably starting to annoy him.
"Sorry" i say quietly, fiddling with my fingers.
"Dont be. You just need to calm down" he says reassuringly, intertwining our fingers so i stop fiddling with them
"I cant calm down" i say sadly, my voice cracking pathetically
"My best friend is in trouble, and im stuck sitting here in this fucking airport"
"Listen Kels, everythings gonna be okay. The others all know, and are doing everything they can to help her. Everythings gonna be okay"
I lean my head on his shoulder, and he lays his over mine, playing with the ends of my hair.
"Finn can we talk for a sec? About us"
He nods, and i sit up to face him
"Im so sorry Finn. For everything. For last night. For all the times ive freaked out on you. I just... i dont know. I feel like i have no control over my emotions lately, and im so attached to you. So fucking attached. And now that i know what its like to live without you, i never wanna have to again. Idk. Im literally a raging ball of hormones.
I cry a lot and say things i dont mean. I jump to conclusions over the dumbest shit.
But you never leave. Through it all you still stay with me. And i know this apology sucks ass, ive never been good at this kinda stuff, but im sorry. So so sorry. At the end of the day, i love you more than ive ever loved anything"
Hes smiling ear to ear by the end of my rant, it makes me so happy to see him like this, but i don't understand why. A three year old could apologize better than me
"Why are you smiling like that?"
"Because, you just said you love me"
"It was out of pity. Dont get your panties in a twist"
Ew oh my god im literally a 6th grade boy PUKE
"God dammit Kelsie youre so fucking adorable. What did i do to deserve you?"
Now its my turn to smile ear to ear, and i can feel a blush creeping on my face.
"Idk, but it must've been pretty impressive" i joke, punching him lightly on the shoulder
We laugh for a second, then theres a moment where were both smiling at each other, and i can feel my heart melting.
"I love you Kelsie" he says, smiling shyly at me.
MY INSIDES EXPLODE. I cant put it into words. Its just gdbdidnysbshsbsudbdsgshj.
I smile so hard my face hurts. This is the first time hes told me that since we've gotten back together, and its perfect.
I lean in and kiss him lightly, pulling away and letting it linger for a second
"I love you too" I whisper, smiling like an idiot
I make myself get serious for a moment
"No more drama okay? What we have is too perfect, i dont want to risk ruining it. From now on, lets just be honest and open with each other. No more running away from our problems"
i say, more to myself than him. Hes pretty good at handling our drama, but i, on the other hand, suck ass
"Deal?" I ask, sticking out my pinky
He laughs then hooks his with mine
"Deal."
Suddenly i yawn, so big I probably look like fucking
Pennywise. Finn laughs, making me laugh too
"Tired?" He asks sarcastically, still laughing.
I nod sleepily. I literally got like 3 hours of sleep last night, at most.
"Here" he says, patting the spot in front of him.
I scoot so im sitting between his legs, and lean my back against his chest. It works since were sitting on the ground against a wall.
He wraps his arms around me and i lean against his shoulder, then pass out in the middle of the fucking airport like the lil bitch i am. Hehe.

Okay so there was someone that went through and read the whole book in like an hour, and that made me really happy at first, but then i saw she left some really hateful comments and it actually kinda hurt like Im writing the book in the way that i would handle the situations, so the things she said sorta insulted me personally. Im not one to take shit from anybody, so it took me a lot not to flame her ass. But i didnt. And im very proud of myself🤠
Hope u like this piece of shit💋💋