4

I wake up when I hear a loud crashing sound from downstairs.
"Are you okay?" I yell, too lazy to actually get up and go see whats going on. But I get no response.
"Millie? Sadie? Ella?" Still no response.
Groaning and cursing I stretch and get out of my warm comfortable bed, but not before opening the curtain leading to my balcony. A warm breeze brushes against my face, and I smile when I see the clear blue ocean in front of me. Today was going to be beautiful.
I hear another loud crash and roll my eyes before heading downstairs. I slowly inch toward the kitchen, not knowing what to expect.
When I turn the corner I see a mess of pots and pans on the floor, and a back hunched over the mess.
I see the dark curls on the boys head and instantly calm down.
Silently, i creep forward, then jump on the back in front of me. A high scream escapes Finns mouth and I pretty much die right there.
I fall over onto my back, laughing my ass off. Who knew a sound that high could come out of his mouth? Definitely not me. He smiles sheepishly down at me, a red tint of embarrassment in his cheeks.
"Well goodmorning to you too, Satan"
He reaches out his hand and helps me up, smiling at the sight of my bedhead. He starts to open his mouth to say something and I clamp my hand over his mouth before he can insult me.
"Dont even think about it" i snap in all seriousness.
He puts his hands up in surrender and turns to finish cleaning up the mess he made.
"Wait, why are you here? Everybodys gone" i say, taking a seat on the counter and swinging my legs over the edge. I blush a little when I notice what im wearing, just a big tee shirt. One of Finns old ones.
"Well, i was gonna make breakfast for you, but now that youre awake you might as well help me. Where the fuck do you keep your flour?" He asks, causing me to laugh at his passive aggressiveness.
But smile at the same time because we was gonna make me breakfast. How fucking cute is that.
"Uhh did you check in the pantry? Thats probably where it is, but i wouldnt really know because i dont do the cooking around here. In case you forgot, i cant cook to save my life"
He laughs at that, probably remembering all the shit i cooked for him. It was terrible.
"In Ratatouille they say anyone can cook, but that DEFINITELY doesnt apply to you"
"Excuse me? I could probably be an amazing cook if i wanted to be!"
"WRONG!!" He yells, grabbing the flour off the top shelf. I just scoff and roll my eyes, hopping off the counter.
"What are you making anyways?"
"Well, a few months ago i took a trip to France with the cast, it was amazing. The crepes over there are to die for, and i found this really good recipe, i was gonna make them for you"
So thats what we do. For the next half hour or so i help him gather ingredients and he makes them for me, and may i just say they were incredible.
"So" he says, putting his plate in the dishwasher "i dont know if you recall, but yesterday you asked me to hang out tonight. Did you have anything in mind?"
I shake my head, walking over to put my plate away as well.
"No i didnt, i just wanted to make plans with you before anyone else could"
Finn laughs at this a little
"please. You dont have to worry about that. Id choose you over anyone"
I turn away so he cant see the blush in my cheeks and the enormous smile that spreads onto my face.
"Anyway, i had an idea, but its a suprise" i cut him off with a dramatic groan, and pretend to die. He knows how much i hate surprises.
"Oh come on, youre gonna love it. Dont worry. But for now, i have a meeting with my agent so i gotta go, but ill be done around 7, so ill pick you up then" he says, heading toward the door, and i follow him like a lost puppy.
"Wait, wait, thats a really long time! Why is your meeting so long!"
He laughs at my obliviousness, and instead of saying anything, just pulls out his phone to show me the time. Fucking 3 in the afternoon.
I just roll my eyes. Im the dumbest person alive.
"I gotta leave now, but ill text you when im on my way" he leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before closing the door behind him and leaving. I stand there for a few minutes, just smiling to myself.
This was gonna be an interesting night.

I stood outside on the front porch waiting for finn. a black convertible comes speeding down the street and i laugh to myself, knowing instantly that its Finn. Hes always been a terrible driver.
He pulls into my driveway, smiling widely.
"Driving 100 miles over the speed limit in a neighborhood. Im not impressed." I say sarcastically, shaking my head to seem disappointed.
"Get in the car loser" he laughs.
I sit down and were on our way, headed who knows where to do who knows what.
I straight up die when Palm Trees by SWMRS comes on. I crank the volume up the whole way and start jamming out, like the 5 year old i am.
Finn looks over at me with a huge smile on his face, and i gotta say the view was pretty adorable. His curly hair waving around in the wind with the view of the ocean behind him and his beautiful smile.
I take his sunglasses off his face and put them on me, still singing every lyric.
"You know SWMRS?" He shouts over the noise.
"Are you kidding? I love them!" And i really do.
He doesnt say anything, his smile just grows even wider and he turns back to the road.
We keep jamming out to his playlist, and to his suprise i know every song that comes on. He seems genuinely impressed.
We pull into what looks like a big parking lot, and a huge smile spreads onto my face when i realize what were doing.
Finn parks the car and turns to me.
"Are you serious Finn?"
He laughs a little and unbuckles. "The movie doesnt start for about a half hour, but i wanted to get here early enough to watch sunset on the beach"
We both get out of the car and he grabs my hand, leading me into the woods.
"Uhh may i ask where were going?" He said beach right? So why are we walking into the woods?
"I found this spot a couple weeks ago" he says, not answering my question, just pulling me along behind him.
"I thought we were going to the beach?"
Then, we reach a clearing in the trees, and were on a cliff over looking the ocean. My breath gets hitched in my throat when i see the beauty before me.
Its pretty high up, which causes me to feel a tinge of fear, but it really is so beautiful. The sky is decorated with various pinks and purples and blues, and the sound of the ocean just adds to the beauty of it.
"Wow" i breathe out, walking to the edge.
Finn grabs my waist to hold me back, and sits down, pulling me with him.
We sit in silence for a few moments, just staring out at the sea.
I feel Finns eyes on me, and turn to look at him.
"Youre really beautiful you know that? And i dont just mean physically. Youve got a beautiful soul"
my cheeks turn red and i turn away from him, smiling to myself.
He softly grabs my chin and turns my head to face him. Then he gently presses his lips on mine.
Fireworks. Absolute fireworks.
All the months of missing him make it that much better.
We softly pull away and he presses his forehead on mine.
"You dont know how long ive wanted to do that."
I laugh lightly and connect our lips again.

"That movie was terrible! Rose was such a bitch for not scooting over for jack! Like!! There was obviously enough room for both of them!!" Finn says angrily, pulling into my driveway.
He'd been complaining the whole ride home, but I honestly didnt mind it. It was kinda adorable.
I throw my head back laughing, enjoying these little moments with him. Even if we was acting like an angry 6 year old.
"Oh come on, you agree with me right? There was obviously room for two of them!"
"Yes definitely"
"So why the hell didnt she just scoot over? She didnt have to lay on it like that either!!"
We pull into my driveway and i see all the girls' cars. Im happy theyre all home.
"I mean if you think about it, she technically killed him" i point out, and his eyes widen even more.
"Exactly!! She did!!"
He stops the car and looks over at me, shaking his head.
"I had a lot of fun tonight" i say, smiling softly at him and grabbing all my stuff.
"Yeah. So did I. Thanks for coming with me, ive always wanted to go to a drive in movie" he says sweetly, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.
For a few more seconds we just smile at eachother, taking eachother in.
"Well, thank you for tonight" i say, getting out of the car and closing the door.
"Anytime" he says, walking me up to the door. I hug him before opening the front door, and just about as im about to step inside, he grabs my wrist, pulling me into him and connecting our lips.
He pulls away and smiles, running his hand through my hair.
"Goodnight Kelsie" he turns and walks back to the car.
Im too busy standing there smiling like an idiot to respond. As he pulls out of the driveway i shout
"Text me!"
"I will!" He yells back as he drives away.
I laugh a little and head inside.
"How'd it go?" Sadie yells from upstairs, and i run up to tell her everything.