28

I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me violently.
"Kelsie! Wake up wake up wake up!"
"Get the fuck off me." i mumble, burying myself deeper in the warm covers.
The room is still pitch black, so I know it's early as fuck, and lets just say im not a morning person.
"Come ooon you gotta get up, im taking you somewhere and we gotta leave soon"
Hold the fuck up, what?
I flip over, maybe a little too aggressively because I throw Finn off me, but again, ive never been a morning person. Especially not at 5 fucking am, and thats what the clock says now.
"Back the fuck up. Were going somewhere?"
Through the darkness i see him nod eagerly
"Yes, now get up and get ready!"
"No." I mumble, rolling back over and putting a pillow over my head to block him out.
"Ugh. Fine." He sighs, standing up off the ground that i threw him on.
I scoot over to make space for him on the bed because i assume he's going back to sleep, but nope.
He plugs in my Christmas lights and makes my room brighter than the fucking sun, which i do not appreciate.
"Turn the lights off" i groan, pulling my covers over my head but still not being able to block out the lights.
He doesnt respond, instead i hear the sound of my closet door opening, but i choose to ignore it.
I hear him moving things around, and start to fall back asleep.
Just as im falling asleep, he picks me up bridal style, blankets and all, and starts carrying me.
Im too tired to ask where were going, so i just start to drift off in his arms again.
I hear a door open and cold air on my face, so im assuming were outside.
I hear a car door open and he carefully sets me down, kisses me on the forehead, and closes the door, as i fall asleep.

"Hey"
I feel someone shaking me and get a major feeling of deja vu.
"Kelsie wake up"
"No"
"Fine. I guess you'll just have to sit in the car all day"
"Sounds great"
He groans loudly, and i open my eyes, stifling a laugh
"Just messing with you"
He rolls his eyes and we get out of the car.
I recognize where we are, and i cant help the giant smile that forms on my face.
"Oh my god Finn" i say, smiling so hard my face aches.
He has the same smile on his face, and grabs my hand as we start walking toward the yacht.
We walk up the ramp, and are greeted by Captian Nicholas, who sticks his hand out for me to shake, but i just hug him instead.
I cant help it, im so excited.
We go up on deck, and as were pulling out of the harbor, i notice that im still wearing Finns sweatshirt and sweatpants.
"What the fuck Finn?!"
I ask, motioning to my outfit
"What do i do?"
He smirks at me and tilts his head innocently
"Whats wrong with your outfit?"
"Are you serious?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, I dont see the problem."
God hes so annoying
"The problem Finn, is that I cant swim in these clothes, and its gonna get really hot through out the day, im gonna be burning up."
"Well I guess you'll just have to take them off then."
He says, smirking even wider and shrugging a shoulder.
I can feel my face heat up and i slap his arm
"Didn't you like... pack clothes for me or something?"
He shakes his head, trying to keep the smile off his face
"Youre kidding"
"No, im really not. I was really busy i forgot to pack your stuff too"
"You've got to be joking!" I say, throwing my arms up. Im not about to spend all day in my underwear with him. Nope.
Although sex on the beach...
Jokes. Not happening.
"Finn, you have five fucking seconds to give me what you packed me, or i will drop kick you off this boat."
"Babe, im serious, i didnt pack anything-"
I cut him off by pulling the bag out of his hands, opening it to see of course the most revealing bikini i own.
"Fuck you Wolfhard"
"You wish"
I gasp loudly, narrowing my eyes at him
"I hope you get yote in the ankle with a fucking razor scooter."
He laughs loudly like he thinks im joking, and ruffles my hair before going to sit on the edge of the boat.

The day was really fun, we spent most of the day so far just swimming around and eating, playing games and stuff.
We walked around the whole island together and collected shells for my collection ive had since i was six.
Right now were sitting on the hammock, watching sunset, wrapped up in a giant towel.
Finn brought his guitar because him and his band are working on their next single, but i dont mind.
I love hearing him play.
I sit and watch him as he plays, closing his eyes and really feeling the music.
I can tell that music means a lot to him, he really gets lost in it when hes playing. Its beautiful.
He feels me staring at him and stops playing, looking up at me with a little smile on his face.
"What are you staring at stalker?"
I shake my head, smiling softly
"I love watching you play"
"Why?"
"I dont know really, i just love seeing you so happy. I can tell that music makes you really happy, you go off into your own world when you play. Its beautiful. You seem so, i dont know, content"
He smiles shyly at me, his cheeks a little pink.
He kisses my forehead softly before going back to strumming on the guitar, looking at me occasionally.
"Lets talk about the future"
He says out of nowhere, causing me to choke on the air im breathing.
"Whats wrong?"
I do not want to talk about the future, at all. All itll do is stress me out. And I especially dont want to talk about it with him.
"Why dont you want to talk about it babe" he asks softly, gently taking my hand in his.
God here i go again, ruining the moment.
"I dont- i dont know. Anxiety i guess? I hate thinking about the future, especially talking about it with people. All it does is stress me out."
"Why?" He asks gently, tilting my head to look up at him.
I sigh deeply, looking down and fiddling with his fingers
"I dont know. I guess I just hate talking about it because.. i used to talk about it with my mom. And my dad. And... Jacob. Everyone ive ever planned on having a future with has left me. I dont like to get my hopes up anymore. I dont like to assume people are gonna stay, especially not you.
It would absolutely destroy me if i talk about having a future with you, and then later on in life youre not there, when i thought you would be"
Im too embarrassed to make eye contact with him, but he's practically burning holes in my head.
He suddenly starts chuckling a little, causing me to look up at him with confusion.
"Kelsie youre... youre insane if you think im gonna leave you. I literally never could, never. After everything weve been through, theres no way i could ever walk out on you.
Also, i could never leave you because im madly in love with you. Theres no way i could ever love another person this much, love like this only comes once"
His words make my stomach explode in butterflies, and my heart feel warm
"You mean that?"
"Absolutely. 100 percent. Im not going anywhere."
We stare into eachothers eyes for a moment, and im smiling like an idiot.
"Anyway, now back to the future. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
"Oh god" i say, furrowing my eyebrows and thinking hard
"I have no idea. I dont even know what im gonna do tomorrow, let alone 10 years from now."
He laughs and nods his head
"Understandable"
"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
"Hmm. Lets see"
He says, plucking strings softly on his guitar
"Well for starters i see you and me. Maybe living in a penthouse in the city, somewhere with the view of the beach, but also high up enough to where you can look down on the city at night"
I smile at him and lean into his shoulder
"What else?"
"I imagine us having a dog or two. Definitely at least one, and its gonna be one of those big fluffy dogs you like."
"Alright so were gonna live in a penthouse in my ideal destination with my ideal kind of dog. Sounds amazing. What else do you see like.. career wise?"
"Well, i hope im still in the acting industry, whether its acting or directing.
Ive always wanted to be a director. And i really hope im still doing music. I dont know how long Calpurnia will last, but i really hope i still have my music"
I smile up at him, seeing the way the colors reflect in his dark eyes. Its insanely beautiful.
"I hope you still have your music too. Anything else?"
He smirks a little, intertwining our fingers
"I dont know. Maybe a little one of our own, either alive or on the way. Hell, maybe even a couple of them. Maybe not in 10 years, but eventually"
He looks down at me and catches me staring, so he winks at me, making me laugh.
"What about you? Got any ideas yet?"
"Yeah actually, i do. We need to do something every week, like a date of some sort. Not necessarily going out to fancy places, fuck that. Honestly i dont care about going out to fancy places and doing expensive things. You'd make me happy by simply going to costco with me."
He laughs, and i laugh a little with him before continuing
"But anyway, we need to do something together every week. You'll probably be busy with your work, and i might be too, so we'll need some time together to unwind"
"We should do a movie night!" He suggests, smiling brightly
"Yeah, thats kind of our thing anyway!"
"Okay so besides weekly movie night, what else?"
"We should travel every once in a while. You and i both like to, so why not? We should make a list of places to travel to before were 40, oh my god, and we should go skydiving for our anniversary!"
His face lights up at this
"Hell yes!"
"Okay, now i have one"
I nod my head, telling him to go
"Once a month, we should come spend a whole day, maybe even a couple days at this island with our kids. With no phones or anything like that, just our family"
"I like the sound of that"
"And also, we should have a list of rules."
"Rules? Rules like what?"
"Like... youre not allowed to run out on the family. No matter what happens, youre not allowed to leave when things get tough. You can sleep in the guest room if you really have to, but you cant leave and stay with someone else"
"Okay thats rule 1. I like that. Rule 2, we take turns cooking and cleaning and stuff like that. Im not about to spend the whole day cooking and cleaning like a maid" i laugh, and he nods
"Agreed. But i fucking suck at cooking. Were gonna be having a lot of pizza i guess"
I laugh at this, like genuinely laugh, and he joins in. We start to calm down, and look in eachothers eyes for a moment, and it feels like the world is frozen and were the only people in it.
He slowly leans in, letting the tension build up until i cant take it anymore.
Just as our lips are about to collide, the boat honks, letting us know its here.
"Dammit" i laugh, pulling away and gathering everything up
"They ruined it"
"Welp, look at the bright side. Weve got our whole lives ahead of us to do that, maybe even more than that" he smirks and winks at me.
"Yeah yeah whatever. Try to control your hormones."
He laughs and suddenly throws me over his shoulder, ignoring my yelling at him and carrying me onto the boat.
Life couldn't get any better.

(Sorta what i imagine it to look like)