21

I woke up to a feeling Im all too familiar with.
I try to think back to what happened last night, but my mind draws a blank.
I don't remember Finn coming in, but I remember the nightmares. They're starting back up again.
For a while they left, and i could sleep through the whole night, but around the time the pictures of Finn and I in Miami got out, they came back.
Sighing deeply, i turn to face Finn, whos still asleep with his arm around my waist and his chest against my back.
He looks so peaceful, with his curls falling in his face.
I smile, but then remember everything that happened last night.
I told him we needed a break.
Why did I say that? I didnt mean it at all.
And obviously our "break" isn't going too well, but it still makes me sad that i told him i wanted one in the first place.
But who knows, maybe a break is what we need. It's been all drama with us lately, and i think we may need a little space from eachother.
I mean we have been together for like 3 weeks straight.
I crawl out of his arms as gently as i can, trying not to wake him up. He groans a little when i leave, but doesn't wake up.
I look around until i find some paper and a pen, and write Finn a quick note, telling him im going out for a little so he doesn't freak out when he wakes up and im gone.

I smile at the manager before heading outside, taking a deep breath of the salty air and starting the car.
I decide to take the top off the jeep, since its so nice today.
I just drive around for a little bit, driving by the beach. The water is crystal clear, and i make a mental note to myself to bring Finn here later.
I pass by a cute shopping center and decide to check it out, i feel like i havent gone shopping in forever.

When im done shopping, i stop at a cute little cafe on the beach and order an iced coffee becuz im a basic b.
What do I even mean by a "break"? I mean, it's obvious we won't get much space from each other, since were sorta living together.
Maybe just a break from dating? Like just being friends?
I dont know how that would work either. We're basically best friends, just that make out and stuff like that.
And its not like either of us stopped liking each other. So that just makes everything more confusing.
Maybe we should just chill a little, spend a little time away from each other.
Like a couple days where we both do our own thing.
Im not really mad at him anymore, i mean yeah the whole thing with Iris hurt like a bitch but im too tired mentally to care anymore.
And i sorta understand why he didnt tell me.
I really freaked out on him.
As much as I love him, its also nice to have some time to myself, to just do what i want and think.
But i care about him too much to spend a lot of time away from him. Ive only been away from him for like 3 hours and i miss him.
I dont know what to do. Im so bipolar.
I decide to take a walk on the beach and call Ella and the girls. They'll know what to do.
It rings a couple times, but Ella finally picks up.
"Hello?" She says in a weird tone, that gives me a weird vibe.
"Hello? What am i, your mother? Whats poppin hoebag"
She laughs shakily
"Nothing much, whats up with you?"
"Well im kinda in the middle of a crisis. Can you get the girls? I need as many opinions as i can get"
Its quiet on the other side of the line, which is weird again.
"Uhh actually im not with them right now. Im... shopping with Jack"
Okaay weird response again.
I decide not to push it, she's probably just going through something right now
"Okay babe, well have fun shopping. text me if you want my opinion on anything, and can i call you later, once youre done?"
This time the silence is even longer, but i can sorta hear shuffling noises in the background. What ??
"Hey Ella are you okay?" I ask worriedly, stopping walking and putting my hand over my other ear so i can hear better.
"Yeah im fine! Everythings fine! Ill talk to you later, love you bye!"
Then she hangs up.
I stand there for a second, wondering whats up, because there's definitely something going on.
I should call Millie or Sadie.
Wait fuck, i dont have either of their numbers. Shit.

I jog back to my car and head home. I know Finn probably has one of their numbers, or at least Jack.
When i walk in, Finns sitting on the porch, working on his lap top.
He smiles at me when he sees me walk in, then his face changes to concern when he sees my face
"Hey whats wrong?" He asks, getting up and walking over to me.
"Do you have Millies number?" I ask, ignoring his question for the moment, and picking his phone up off the counter.
"Yeah, why? What's up?"
"I dont know. Ill tell you in a sec" i say, calling Millie from his phone.
"Hey Finn whats up?" She asks in her cute ass British accent. I dont have time to fangirl over her accent now tho
"Hey girl this is Kelsie"
"Ohh hey babe! Hows Florida?"
"Its good but actually I was wondering, hows Ella doing? Is she okay?"
"I dont know, she wasn't here last night, and shes not home right now. I think she stayed at Jacks last night?"
"Yeah, she told me she's shopping with him right now"
"What? Jacks hanging out with the boys and Sadie and Sophia, im on my way over there right now"
My heart drops at this.
"Wh-what? She told me theyre out shopping?"
"Wait lemme text Sadie real quick, maybe they went out"
It's quiet for a second while we wait for Sadie to reply. Thankfully she does quickly, I probably would've gone insane if i had to wait any longer.
"She says Jacks there, but Ellas not with him"
My heart drops even more.
"Alright thanks Mills, im gonna call Jack real quick gotta go bye"
I hang up before she can say anything and instantly dial Jacks number.
"Hey bro"
"Hey Jack this is Kelsie. Did Ella stay at your place last night?"
"Nah, she was on her way over and told me she felt sick so she went home"
By now Finn is starting to understand whats going on, and comes over and wraps his arms around me.
"B-but Millie said she was with you last night?"
"Nope. We had plans but she never showed up"
At this point i start sobbing hysterically.
Finn takes the phone from me and says a few more things to Jack before hanging up.
I slump down to the floor and Finn sits down with me, rubbing circles on my back and whispering soothing things in my ear, but it doesnt calm me down.
All I can think about is that my best friend might be in danger, and no one has any clue where she is.

Hey guys uh this is super random but i feel like there are some people reading this book that didnt read the last one, and hey thats totally cool its just this is a sequel so you sorta need to read the last one to know whats going on. But if you kinda have an idea and dont need to read the last one thats cool too. BTW THANK YOU FOR 1k ON THIS BOOK THATS FUCKING INSANE YOU GUYS MAKE MY HEART GO 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝💞💓💗💖💘💕❤️💝💗❣️💞💝💞💖❣️💙

SUPER IMPORTANT:
If i wrote a mike wheeler fan fiction would you guys read it? I love the idea of having powers its super badass. PLEASE LET ME KNOW PLEASE