9

Finns POV

I have no fucking idea what to do.
She completely got the wrong idea, and shes probably really hurt right now.
I groan and grab at my hair, something i do when im stressed out.
I decide to try and call her again, but just like all the other times, it goes straight to voice mail.
"FUCK!" I yell, slamming my hands down on the counter.
I sigh, contemplating whether or not to do what my conscience is telling me. I decide the pros outweigh the cons and hop into my car.

I pull up to Kelsies house and jump out of the car, running up to the door as fast as I can.
I ring the doorbell once.
No response.
I ring it again.
No response.
"Kelsie I know you can hear me please just open the door" i say, banging on the window.
Suddenly the door swings open, revealing Jack.
"Jack? Why are you here?"
"I'm hanging out with Ella, why are you here?"
"Is Kelsie here?" I ask, completely ignoring his question and pushing past him into the house.
"No, not that I know of. ELLA IS KELSIE HERE" jack yells down the hall, im assuming Ella's in the other room.
"No, last time we talked she was out shopping" ella says, walking down the hall to join us
"wait, dont you guys have a date tonight?"

I explain the whole thing to her and by the time im done her jaw is hanging open. Not a good sign.
"Wow, im really sorry Finn. I dont know what to tell you" ella says, offering me a weak smile.
"What do i do? She could be anywhere. What if she got hurt? Im freaking out"
my heart drops as i think of all the reasons why she wouldnt be answering my calls and what she could be doing right now.
"Okay first things first, calm down Finn. You're literally shaking. Second, she couldnt have gone far, its only been what, two hours?
And she definitely wouldnt leave without saying something to me. And you dont know that shes ignoring you, most likely shes just not checking it. When shes sad she just kind of shuts down, she just wants to be alone and she doesnt normally want to talk to anyone"
This calms me down a little, but im still out of my mind with worry.
"Do you have any idea of where she could have gone?"
Ellas eyes widen, and i can practically see the realization set it.
"Yeah, i think i know where she might be, and if im right, its not gonna be pretty"

Kelsies POV
Im awoken by the feeling of someone shaking me.
I groggily open my eyes, and see one of the girls i was dancing with earlier. She giggles at the sight of me
"hey sleepy head, wake up! Its too early to go to sleep! Were gonna go do coke wanna come?"
Im still kind of disoriented from just waking up, my head feels like a million elephants are stomping on my brain.
Then i remember why i feel like this.
And why i came here in the first place.
That gets me right up, and i follow her through the club to a private room in the back.
The room smells heavily of weed, and is filled with people I don't recognize.
The girl pulls me to sit down next to her on a beat up couch, and in front of us is a table covered in lines of cocaine. A boy passes her the rolled up paper, and she leans down and does a line, then passes the paper to me.
Im a little hesitant at first, ive done a lot of hardcore partying, but never this. The girl seems to sense my hesitance.
"Hey dont worry, its reallly easy and youll feel sooo good after" she says, throwing her arm around my shoulder. I decide to do it. i mean how bad could it be?
i snort the line and ignore the burning feeling in my nose. The girl was right, i feel amazing.
I snort another one, earning various cheers from everyone.
The girl and i leave the room and head to the bar, im tired of being sober.
Chris narrows his eyes when he sees me for like the millionth time tonight.
"Kelsie, i know youre probably having fun, but you really need to slow down on the drinks. You dont wanna feel like complete shit tomorrow"
I laugh hysterically and grab the bar to keep myself from falling.
"Chris oh my god that was so funny! You sounded just like my mom! Didnt he sound just like my mom!" I say, nudging the girl. I dont even know her name.
"Yeah that was so funny he sounded just like your mom!" She laughs just as hard as i do.
Chris just rolls his eyes and brings us out two shot glasses, which we down in no time.
"Mom! Come back I want another round!" I yell at Chris as he starts to walk away
"Yeah mom i want one too!" The girl yells and we both laugh hysterically.
"Dude if hes our mom then that means youre my sister!" I say, slinging my arms around her shoulders and hugging her tightly.
"Oh my god youre right! Whos our dad though?"
I think for a second then point to the random dude sitting next to us
"Him! Hes our dad! Hi dad!" I yell at him, waving in his face
"Hi dad!" The girl yells, giving him a hug.
"Ooo yay moms back!" I say when Chris comes back with our drinks, which again, we down in no time.
"Dude, do you think Ellen would adopt me?" I ask, whipping my head to her.
"Hmm i dont know lets ask. Dad do you think Ellen would adopt my sister?" She asks, turning to the dude.
"No." He glares at us and walks away.
"Wait dad come back! No now were orphans!" She says, starting to cry.
"Wait were not orphans, we still have mom!" I say, giving her a big hug.
"Oh yeah i forgot. Mom is so cool!"
"But not as cool as Ellen" i say, tears welling up in my eyes "i just want Ellen to adopt me"
I start bawling my eyes out and she hugs me.
"Hey dont cry! Lets just go do another line!"
And we do.
Then we head back out to the dance floor and meet up with the other girls again. Im having the best time, dancing with all these girls and just letting loose. I already forgot why im here again. How funny is that! I forgot two times!
I feel someone push up against me and i dont even try to fight it. Its just dancing, what could go wrong?
He grabs my hips and pushes himself as close to me as he can get, with my hips swaying to the music.
Suddenly, he starts kissing my neck, not softly, but super aggressive. He's practically biting me.
"Hey get off vampire! Dont suck my blood!" I scream, pushing him off me.
"Hey dont suck my sisters blood thats so mean!" My sister yells, putting her arm around me.
We go back to dancing and im really fucked up at this point. Everything is blurring together, and i cant really feel anything. I cant even tell the difference between the ceiling and the floor, but i dont give a fuck.
I feel someone touch my shoulder and turn to see the last person i wanted to see. Finn.
"What do you want?" I spit, backing away from him.
"Kelsie ive been trying to call you all night, i was worried sick. Im so sor- wait what the fuck? Why do your pupils look like that?"
I roll my eyes and push him away from me, ignoring him and going back to dancing.
He grabs my arm and turns me to face him again.
"Kelsie, have you been doing coke?" He inspects my face worriedly, and at this point im just done.
"So what if i have. Who cares. Obviously not you, you dont even care enough to be loyal to me!" I yell, taking his hands off me.
"Kelsie come on, that wasnt what it looked like. It was just a fan. I wouldnt do that to you" he insists, and i roll my eyes again.
"So, what difference does it make if it was a fan? You were still on a date with her! I thought we were dating!"
Now he rolls his eyes "kelsie we are dating. And i wasnt on a date with her, she just came up to me and i told her she could sit down. How drunk are you right now?"
"Im not even drunk!"
"Bullshit"
"No!"
"Youre pretty much about to fall over. Plus i can smell it on you"
"Whatever. Leave me alone. Go back to your other girlfriend" i say, turning away, but he grabs me once again and starts pulling me through the crowd.
"What the fuck? Let me go!"
"No" he says sternly, without turning around
"Im taking you home, youre really drunk and i dont want you to get hurt"
"I already told you im not drunk!"
"You dont even know what youre saying"
"Yes i do! Let me go! I want to go dance with my sister!"
"You dont have a sister" he says, opening the door and dragging me outside.
"Yes i do! Shes back there!"
"Kelsie!"
I turn to see Ella and Jack sitting in Finns car. Im really confused.
"Why are you guys here?"
Then i realize.
"Ella did you tell him where i was?"
I can tell by the look of shame on her face that she did. Why would she tell him?
"Why would you tell him?"
"Im sorry Kelsie we were just so worried-"
"Oh my GOD why was everyone so worried? I can take care of myself! I dont need you guys babying me all the time! Why cant i just have fun and let loose for one second-"
"Shes been doing coke" finn cut me off
"and the bartender told me that he told her to slow down. thats not a good thing coming from a bartender."
Both of their jaws drop and Ella gets out of the car and runs over to me.
"What the fuck were you thinking? Cocaine? Are you serious?"
I roll my eyes and push her off me
"Thanks a lot Finn. You just live to ruin my life don't you?"
"If you consider protecting you ruining your life, then yes i do" he says sarcastically, giving me an even more sarcastic smile.
"You guys need to get off my ass. Youre not my parents so stop acting like you are! Im a grown girl i can snort cocaine if i want to!"
I wasn't feeling nearly as happy as i was a few minutes ago, now i was feeling very agitated, like i was ready fo fight.
"Jesus Kelsie listen to yourself! Do you even hear what youre saying?" Finn says, anger apparent is his voice.
"Yes. Its my life. Let me live it the way i want to. If you have a problem with how im living it, then feel free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay" i yell, stomping over to the car and getting in the backseat.
"Kelsie you know its not like that. Doing coke is not a good thing"
"Yeah? Well neither is cheating but you did that anyway!"
"For the last time Kelsie I didn't cheat!"
"If you didnt cheat then i didnt snort 3 lines!"
His eyes widened at this and his jaw dropped.
"3?? Are you trying to kill yourself?"
"I wasn't but i might now. Take me home, NOW. And if you dont then ill just drive myself-"
"Yeah thats a no" finn cuts me off before i can even finish my sentence.
Ella notices my car parked a few spaces down and says something to Finn that i cant understand. He whispers something back.
"Oh so cheating on me once wasn't enough now you wanna cheat on me in front of my face with my best friend?" I yell, my anger boiling up inside me. At any moment I know im about to snap.
They both just roll their eyes, and Ella and Jack start walking over to my car.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Im gonna drive your car home. Ill see you there" Ella says before driving away in my car.
Great now its just me and Finn.
"Listen Kelsie, im not gonna fight with you when you're too drunk to understand what you're saying. I don't want to say anything ill regret and i know you probably dont either" he says, getting in the car and starting the engine.
"Oh there you go again, acting like my parent and pretending you know whats best for me. Im an adult, i make my own decisions!"
Suddenly i feel extremely drowsy and black spots cloud my vision.
Finn starts to say something but i cant hear it. I lay across the backseat and try to fight away the blackness. I feel like the darkness is gonna swallow me, and soon enough it does.