7

Finns POV
Today had been absolutely exhausting, the meeting lasted for what felt like years, and it didn't help that we were talking about the one thing I didn't want to talk about.
My agent had booked me a job in this new horror movie, but the filming was in Ireland, for like 3 months. I had just gotten Kelsie back and I was not about to lose her again.
"Just think about it Finn, think of your career, this could be really good for it!" My agent yells after me as I walk out of the office.
I sigh and roll my eyes, everything he says goes in one ear and out the other.
I ran my fingers through my hair and checked my phone.
It was currently 4:15, I noticed that Kelsie had sent me a picture.
My whole face lit up when I saw what she sent, a picture of her in a stunning blue sundress. I didn't realize how long I had been staring at the picture until I bumped into my car.
I texted her to get the dress and laughed to myself quietly.
This girl had me so whipped.
I decided to stop for a coffee at this place I passed by on the way here, the last thing I wanted was to be tired for our date tonight.
I pulled up to the shop and ducked my head down as I walked in, hoping to draw as little attention to myself as possible.
It's not that I didn't love my fans, the mobbing just gave me extreme anxiety and I wasn't in the mood to talk to a million people today.
I quietly sat down at a table in the corner, skimming over the menu to see what I wanted to I wouldn't be exposed for too long.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned to see a blonde girl with tears welling up in her eyes.
"O-oh my god- your-"
"Please dont say it" i begged her, cutting her off to stop her.
She was shaking uncontrollably and had tears falling down her cheeks. She looked like she was about to explode.
"I-im sorry- i just cant believe its actually you"
I smiled warmly at her. as tired as I was, I really do appreciate my fans.
"Wanna sit down for a sec?"
Her face turned white, like she had seen a ghost and she shakily sat down across from me.
"Wow its so nice to meet you, my names Christina" she practically squealed, sticking her hand out for me to shake.
"Well im pretty sure you already know who I am so i wont waste time with that" i laughed lightly, trying to make her feel comfortable. This girl looked so young, and the last thing I wanted to do was say the wrong thing and make her feel bad.
"How old are you?"
"I turned 13 a couple months ago. Can I buy you a drink or anything?"
I contemplated it for a little, I didn't want her to feel like I was using her or anything, but it would be really helpful if she could order for me, then I'd be less at risk of someone recognizing me.
"I mean you definitely dont have to if youre just saying that to be nice-"
"No please please i want to" she cut me off eagerly.
I smiled and told her what I wanted and she quickly went up and got it for me. She came back and sat down across from me.
"Im sorry for bothering you, im just a huge fan of you. I have like a million posters in my room, ive seen everything youve ever been in, watched pretty much every interview, ive always dreamed of what it would be like to meet you" she says, all without even taking one breath.
"It's nice to meet you, and I really appreciate your support. It means a lot to me. Where are you from?"
She launches into a story about where shes from, her school, her friends and her cat, richard (deadass my friend named her cat richard like ??).
I try my hardest to pay attention to everything shes saying, but shes talking so fast I can barely keep up.
I subtly check my clock, and I've been here for almost an hour. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I really need to get going.
"Hey Christina im really really sorry, but im running a little behind today, and I have a date with Kels-"
i cut myself off when I realize what im saying.
Shit shit shit i hope she didnt catch onto that.
I dont know if Kelsie wants to go public or not, it would mean a lot less privacy for her.
"A date? With Kelsie? Is my otp back together?" She pounds me with more questions, but im starting to get anxious and stop listening.
She must notice because she calms down a little.
"You didnt mean to say that did you?"
"Im gonna be completely honest, i dont think i was supposed to say that. Please, please dont tell anyone?"
She nods eagerly and reeaches her pinky out.
"I pinky promise ill never tell anyone"
We hook our pinkies together and she starts pounding me with more questions.
"Since when? How long have you been back together? Whats she like? Do you want to marry her?"
I laugh a little
"it hasnt been that long, only a couple weeks. She's absolutely amazing, shes the most beautiful person, inside and out. I cant even put it into words. She's everything to me" i feel a smile creeping onto my face and dont bother to hide it, Christina looks like shes about to lose her shit.
"THAT IS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE"
I smile at her outburst, but something else catches my attention.
Kelsie's car pulling out of the parking lot at a very fast pace.
"Hey Christina it was great meeting you but I really need to go now"
i dont even wait for her response, i just get up and leave. Part of me feels bad, the other half is too worried about Kelsie to care.
I jump into my car and speed off after her, trying to catch up.
Sadly, I lost her at a traffic light. I slam my hand on the wheel angrily, as the realization sets in of why she's acting like this. She must've seen me with Christina.
Fuck.

This is shit hehehe oopsie i fucking hate history with a passion xoxo