17

Things have been going pretty great.
We've been here for about three days now, and every day has some how been more amazing than the last.
Weve gone to the beach a lot, we even went on a dolphin cruise the other night, and it was really cool.
Finn is currently on a call with his agent, and im laying in bed watching sponge bob.
Yesterday Finn took me out and bought me a new phone, but i havent given my number to anyone except Ella, and we only face time, which were also doing right now.
"So get this. Apparently Jack's taking me on a romantic cruise tonight" she says, taking a bite of her cereal.
"Aww that sounds so fun. Just try not to fall off the boat and get mauled by sharks. That might ruin the date a little"
She pretends to stroke her beard like shes thinking
"Ah, i guess youre right. Ill keep that in consideration"
We both laugh for a second
"So, hows everything there?"
I gush to her about how beautiful it is and how much fun its been
"Wow, that sounds great. Im really happy youre having a good time" she says sweetly, smiling genuinely at me.
"Yeah, its been great. Its really nice to not have any worried for a change, ya know? But honestly i really miss you all a lot"
Its true. As great as its been being here, i miss my friends so much. Hell, theyre not even my friends, theyre my family.
"Yeah, we really miss you too. Um weve all been thinking... do you think it would be too risky for us to come visit?"
My breath hitches at this. It definitely would be really risky. But at the same time i want to see them all so badly.
But i cant.
"Ella you know i really want to. So bad. But i dont know. It would definitely be really risky, and im not sure if im ready for that yet" i say sadly, feeling horrible.
She nods and sighs deeply
"Yeah, its okay i get it. This just sucks ass ya know?"
I laugh a little and shake my head
"Tell me about it"
We talk for a few more minutes, then she has to go to work.
Like clockwork, as soon as she hangs up Finn walks in and flops down next to me.
"How was the call?"
He gives me a look that says it all. I can tell it didnt go well
"Not too good. Actually there's something I have to tell you"
Uh oh. This cant be good.
"So remember when we got papped the other day?"
I nod and he pauses before saying
"The pictures got out, and theres like a million articles out about us right now"
Wait im confused. Is he implying that this is a bad thing because the articles are about us? Does he not want people to know were dating?
"Did you not want people to know youre dating me again?"
He just stares at me blankly for a sec, then bursts out laughing. Uh??
"You really think i want to keep you secret? Please, id fucking tattoo your name on my forehead if my agent would let me"
He calms down a little, and then his face goes dead serious again
"Kelsie the articles show our location. They know were in Miami"
Shit. Thats even worse.
My heart starts to drop, then a wave of anger washes over me
"So what if he finds out? Let him waste his own time coming over here just to get his ass beat and put back in jail. Im done letting this kid fuck with my life"
I say, rolling over onto my stomach and going back to watching my show.
I mean it, it may just be a rush of adrenaline, but i really dont wanna stress about him right now.
Obviously if he really does come here, itll be a problem. But for now i dont feel like stressing about it.
I can feel Finn's eyes on me, but im too stubborn to turn around and face him
"So youre really not worried about it?"
Yes
"No"
I feel the bed moving and he lays down right next to me, facing me
"Kelsie"
"Hmm?"
"Look at me"
"Nah. Im busy"
Just to convince him even more, i laugh at the show. Idk why im like this.
Then this bitch literally FLIPS ME OVER so im facing him, holding me against him so i cant move.
"Um excuse you, is there something you'd like to say?"
"Kelsie, if youre worried about it, its okay. You dont need to pretend you dont care if you do. We can always go somewhere else-"
"Finn shut up im fine, really. Theres nothing that fucker can throw at me that i cant handle"
He doesnt say anything, just looks deep in my eyes like hes trying to see if im lying.
After a while a smile cracks on his face
"What?" I ask, suddenly feeling self conscious
"Nothing. I just cant believe i have you again. Ever since the day i saw you on the beach, i feel like ive been living a dream"
I smile widely at this, feeling my cheeks start to heat up. I bury my face in his chest so he wont see.
But he lifts my head up so im facing him, with a big smirk on his face.
He kisses my nose, then starts peppering kisses all over my face.
"Finn stoooop" i say, not wanting him to stop. Oops.
He lays me back so he's hovering over me, then starts TICKLING ME.
Trust me when i say, its not cute.
Im squirming like im having a fucking seizure, while laughing so hard i cant breathe.
"F-finn s-stoop" i choke out, but of course he doesnt.
I think this boy has selective hearing.
Finally, after a few excruciating minutes, he stops.
Im a mess, heaving and trying to catch my breath. He just hovers over me, staring.
"Stop staring youre making me self conscious"
Suddenly, he leans down and connects our lips.
I was a little caught off guard at first, but quickly kiss him back.
He puts one hand next to my head and puts the other on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his curly hair.
It starts to get more and more heated, and i know i need to stop it soon. He moves his head down like hes gonna kiss my neck, and i use this opportunity to slide out from under him and walk to the kitchen.
I can only imagine the look on his face.
Tee hee.
I hear his footsteps behind me but pretend not to notice.
I go to the pantry and grab the cereal, then head out onto the deck and sit down in my favorite chair.
He sits down across from me and stares at me, but i just look out at the view.
Eventually he clears his throat and i smile fakely at him.
"So uh.. what was that?" He asks, and i laugh a little.
"What, did you think we were gonna have sex?"
His face got SO red, and i couldnt control myself anymore. I burst out laughing, and that just made him even redder.
"Oh my god im messing with you" i wheeze inbetween laughter.
He just rolls his eyes and walks back inside, flipping me off on his way.
"Love you!" I yell after him, still laughing.
"Yeah yeah whatever"

Right now were headed to a concert, im not sure whos playing but I know Finns really excited.
When we arrive, we keep ourselves on the DL, wearing sunglasses and keeping our eyes on the ground. Finns even wearing a hat with most of his hair tucked into it.
Finally, we get our passes and walk into the arena, and may i just say, im kinda shook.
The arena is HUGE, and completely filled with people. It doesnt have a ceiling, so i can see the sun starting to set.
Since we got here a little late, the show has already started, and from what i can hear the bands pretty good. Theyre kinda emo and grungy but i like it.
Finn literally drags me through the crowd, trying to get as close to the stage as possible.
Finally, we reach a spot Finn is content with, its not in the very front, but it still works for him.
Throughout the show i find out the band is called PUP, and theyre from canada. Finn knows them personally because hes worked with them a few times.
We just enjoy ourselves, dancing around together, Finn singing every word perfectly. I never noticed before how nice his voice is.
"Finn oh my god stooooop youre so cute im gonna die"
He blushes hard at this, and that just makes my heart explode even more
"THE BLUSH I CANT HANDLE"
"Shut the fuck uuup" he sings, adding in some choreography with his middle fingers.
"You know you love mee" i sing back, sounding like a dying baby lizard. Idk.
Suddenly he picks me up and puts me on his shoulders. The sudden action scares me and i grip onto him for dear life, grabbing onto his hair then laughing at the face he makes.
"Jesus Kelsie are you tryna make me bald?"
"It's your own fault for putting me up here!"
It's actually kinda nice up here, i can actually see the stage now. I know people say they love short girls and its so cute blah blah blah I actually hate it so much. I would give anything to be a few inches taller. And it doesn't help that Finn is a giant, i look like i could be his daughter.
Finn is rocking to the beat a little, and im bouncing along with him, probably about to fall on my ass any second now. Oh well.
Im absent mind-idly playing with his curls when some random girl walks up. She looks weirdly familiar, but i cant put my finger on who she is.
"Hey, can i cut in for a sec?" She asks, completely ignoring me and looking straight at Finn.
Something about how she's looking at him makes me feel... i dont know. Angry.
"No" i say firmly, smiling fakely at her after.
I cant see Finns face, but i feel him tense up, so im even more confused about who this girl is and whats going on.
"And who might you be" she asks sassily, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow.
Oooo girl if i was you i would not be giving me attitude right now.
"Finns girlfriend. And who are you sweety?"
A smile breaks onto her face, not a genuine smile, an evil smile.
"I just so happen to be Finn's girlfriend too."