5

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up from the amazing dream I was having.
I groan to myself and roll over to look at my clock.
2:49 am.
Incoming call from Finn💓💘
"Hello?" I groan sleepily into the phone, still a little disoriented.
"Hey so um what are you doing?" Finn pretty much screams into the phone, causing me to cringe away from it.
"Why are you yelling?"
"What?" He yells again, with something that sounds like wind in the backround.
"Whats all that noise?"
"Im in my car right now"
I nod to myself "wait what?"
"Yeah ill be at your house in like 2 minutes"
"What??" I frantically sit up, turning my lights on and getting out of bed, then DYING when i see how disgusting i look, with my bedhead and tired face. He cant see me like this!
"Okay ill talk to you soon bye!" And just like that he hangs up.
I try to make myself look presentable but fail, cuz i never have nor ever will be a morning person.
I jump when i hear a tapping sound on my window. I open my curtain to see Finn crouched outside my window, his hair a crazy mess.
I quickly open the window and let him in. He steps in, waisting no time in pressing his lips on mine and catching me off guard.
He pulls away and with a big smile on his face.
"Hi" he breaths out, running his fingers through my hair, probably internally puking at how bad i look.
"Not that im not thrilled to see you, but seriously, whats up" i say, flopping backward onto my bed.
"Lets go for a drive"
I sit up at this, turning to face him.
"What?"
"Come on itll be fun" he practically begs me, sitting down next to me and taking my hands in his.
"Finn its like 3am"
"Who cares? It'll be fun!"
"What if we get into an accident and none of our friends know where we are? There are so many things that could go wrong."
Finn sighs
"yeah thats true. That could happen. Or it could end up being one of the best nights of your life" he smiles cheekily at me, giving me puppy dog eyes. Theres no way i could say no to that.
"Fine"

Now here we are, in the middle of some random field, laying on the hood of his car staring up at the starry sky, a comfortable silence between us.
I glance out of the side of my eye and take him in. He really is the most beautiful human ive ever laid eyes on. His skin is practically glowing under the moon light, and his dark eyes reflect the light of the moon.
His expression is soft and he looks to be deep in thought, hes not even trying and he takes my breath away.
He catches me staring and i quickly look back up at the sky, trying to cover it up.
I can feel his eyes boring into the side of my head and a small smile cracks onto my face.
"Quit staring stalker" i laugh quietly.
"Youre one to talk, you pretty much burned a hole into the side of my head" he laughs, lacing our fingers together. Thankfully he cant see me blushing.
I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh.
"What are you thinking about?"
"In all honesty, you. And how lucky i am to have you. And how there are 7 billion other people in this world, and out of all of them you chose me. Why me?" I ask quietly, tilting my head up to face him.
"Why not you?" He asks gently, caressing my hand with his thumb.
"Im just me. Im not that interesting. You could be dating some gorgeous model who buys you fancy things and does everything right. Im just me" i suddenly start to feel really insecure.
I mean its true. He could do so much better than me. He's gorgeous, talented, rich, not to mention hes one of the sweetest people on this earth.
He could have anyone he wanted, easily.
"Are you kidding?" He asks, looking down at me with confusion on his face.
I look down and avoid his eyes. I feel like an idiot. He gently tilts my chin up to look at him.
"Youre fucking amazing. You're funny and loyal and genuine. You're not afraid to be yourself. You're so different from every other girl in this day and age, its so refreshing. You make me feel so alive i cant even explain it. When im with you i feel like im a better version of myself, i- im trying to put it into words, and i know im doing a shitty job. I literally cant even explain in words how amazing you are, i can only show you"
the way he was looking at me made me believe what he was saying. the look in his eyes was soft but intense at the same time, and i couldnt even explain what i was feeling.
"do you really mean that" I practically whisper and he nods his head
"i do"
he leans in and softly presses his lips on mine, pulling away and letting it linger.
"listen Kelsie, i know we just got back "together" and i dont want to move too fast, but i dont know how much longer i can go knowing you're not fully mine. i guess what im trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"
i cant even control the smile on my face.
"Hmm. I dont know. Let me think about it."
I pretend to think just to annoy him.
"Hell yeah i will"
He grabs my face and smashes his lips against mine again, and i can feel him smiling into the kiss. I gently run my fingers through his curls and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.
Suddenly my phone starts ringing, scaring the shit out of both of us. I pull away and smile awkwardly, sliding off the hood of the car and answering my phone.
"Hello?"
"KELSIE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU?" Millie screams into the phone and i hold it away from my ear.
"No Mills im fine, im just out with Finn"
"Why this early in the morning? You shouldn't be awake!"
"I could say the same about you. Why were you in my room anyway?"
"I was gonna go on an early morning run and my shoes were in your room"
"You were gonna go for a run at 3am?"
"3am? Its almost 6"
my jaw drops when i see the time. fucking 5:50 in the morning. i was definitely gonna regret this later.
"okay gotta go mills talk to you later bye" i say before hanging up and turning to Finn.
"Finn it's almost 6am!" His eyes widen and he jumps off the hood of the car.
"Shit!"
We both jump into the car and he speeds out onto the main road, going about 100 miles over the speed limit because there was no one else on the road.
Eventually we slowed down to normal speed.
Finn sighed deeply and took my hand in his.
"Im sorry for keeping you out all night, i just completely lost track of time a-"
"hey. don't apologize, i had a great time. im happy we did that" i cut him off and he smiled shyly.
We drove in comfortable silence the rest of the way, and before i knew it we were in my driveway.
"That was really fun. Lets do that again sometime" i said before kissing his cheek and getting out of the car.
He walked me up to my doorstep the same way he had last night, and i hugged him softly before heading inside.
"Yeah we definitely will. Go get some sleep, and ill call you later okay?"
I nodded sleepily "okay. Drive safe and text me when you get home"
"Will do"
He kisses me softly before turning and walking back to his car.
I walk upstairs and literally dive into my bed, falling asleep as soon as my body hits the covers.

Sorry this chapter sucks. Writers block. Im not very motivated to write right now and today sucked ass. Its gucci tho