33

I woke up to see Finn wasnt next to me, but
when i check my phone i see a message from him
Finn- hey babe i had to leave early to take my dad to the airport, will prolly be home in an hour or so
Yah yeet that was sent about half an hour ago so thankfully he should be home soon.
Me- k cool im gonna shower
Oooooooooo wait hol up if i use his soap will it make me smell like him??? Hopefully.
He responds almost instantly
Finn- okay ill b home soon send a pic of your hair in a giant shampoo spike
That fuckin moron.

About 45 mins later im done showering, and i head downstairs to see Finn in the kitchen with Nick.
"Hey so we've got a busy day, theres a lotta places i wanna show you" he says, looking up from his phone.
"Yeah, if youre lucky he'll take you to his make out spot" Nick says, staring at me with a blank face.
Ummmmmmmm hold the phone??????
Finn sighs exasperatedly and punches Nick in the arm
"Shut up you nerd. Hes just being a nimrod"
"Yeah im joking. Theres no way you couldve had a make out spot when girls didnt even realize you existed"
I dont know what it is, the way Nick says all this with no emotion or the look on Finns face, but I burst out laughing.
Nicks eyes widen when i snort, and I quickly stop laughing and cover my mouth in horror.
"That was attractive" Nick says, looking at Finn.
Finn just shrugs
"Eh she does that all the time. Im used to it. Its kinda gross tho."
I fold my arms and glare at him
"Um okay. Im gonna go upstairs and book a flight home bye"
I turn and march back up the stairs but Finn throws a pillow at me.
Where did he get a pillow?
"No stay you dweeb. Im gonna take you to a good ice cream place"
Huh okay im sold

After a few hours of walking around with Finn, him showing me various places he used to hang out, his old school, and favorite record store, we finally got the ice cream he promised me.
"I dont really know why we got ice cream since its 2 degrees outside" i say, licking my cone.
I also dont know why i got a cone, because im literally gonna look like king kong by the time im done.
"Because ice cream is amazing you bafoon" he replies, licking MY cone too
"HEY" i screech, pulling it away from him and making it hit me in the face.
Oh joy.
He busts out laughing and takes a picture of me before i can do anything.
Aaaand then proceeds to put it on his story where millions of people will see it.
"So, whats it like being home when youre all famous?"
Weve been stopped a couple times by various girls today who wanted a picture with him, and as annoying as it was to always have to take the picture, they were all pretty sweet.
"Yanno its not as weird as people would expect it to be"
he pauses to take a bite
"Like i dont feel like im "famous" you know what i mean? Im just a normal teenage boy whos acted in a few things and has a band. I don't understand why im such a big deal"
"Yeah neither do I. You're pretty average looking anyway."
"Awesome. My girlfriend thinks im average looking. Yay."
I take his hat off and put it on my head sideways so I look like an 11 year old boy.
"God I hate you. Why are we dating again?"
"Your moms paying me."

For the rest of the day we just walk around more, him showing me around more, and then we went to dinner with his band mates.
We hit it off really well right from the beginning, and now Ayla is my wife.
To end the night were going to a movie with all them, and Finn still hasn't told me what movie were seeing.
"Hey guys why dont you go get snacks while we get tickets?" Finn asks me and Ayla, and we look at each other and shrug before walking off.
"Do you like scary movies?" Ayla asks me while we're waiting for the popcorn, and i practically break my neck shaking it
"Hell fucking no."
"Well then I think were both out of luck, because why else would they be acting this secretive? They just dont want us to find out and stop them."
Fuckiddy fucking FUCK.

Turns out she was right, and when we walk back to the boys theyre holding five tickets to Hereditary.
Im gonna fucking kill him.
"Hey so thanks for tonight, its been fun! Ill see you guys soon, have fun!" I say, turning to walk out the door.
Finn grabs me before i can leave
"You really thought. Youre gonna love this movie, trust me!"