25

⚠️ Sensitive content ⚠️
Finns POV
Red. That's all i could see.
As soon as Ella stumbled through the door, I knew that something terrible was happening.
Her appearance said more than words could, and i cant even describe the look in her eyes.
It was pure fear.
As soon as she came, Jack rushed over to her, holding her in his arms and whispering soothing words to her, but she didnt pay attention.
Instead, she made eye contact with me and said
"Car. Now"
Everyone started asking her questions, but she ignored all of them, getting out of Jacks grip and walking right back out the door.
I started to follow her, but Wyatt put a hand on my arm, stopping me.
"Finn, shouldnt we think about this? We cant just go rushing over with no plan"
I narrowed my eyes at him, ripping my arm away from him
"Plan? We dont have time for a plan. The love of my life is in trouble right now, hell for all i know she could be.. she c-could"
I couldnt even finish that terrible thought.
Without saying anything, i turned and walked out the door, meeting Ella at the car.
The front door opened and everyone else came rushing out. I thought they were gonna try to stop us, but instead, they all got in the other cars.
Ella and I got into my car, and she sat in the passenger seat, directing me.
She had to repeat her directions multiple times, because i was having a really hard time concentrating.
I also noticed that i was going 75 mph, and i know she did too, but neither of us did anything about it.
"Take a right here, and- oh! There is is! Stop here!"
She suddenly yelled, and i stopped the car quickly, making her almost hit her head on the dash.
I didnt even bother turning the car off, just jumped out of the car and sprinted to the front door.
I didnt waste time knocking, just kicked the door, causing the old thing to literally fall off the hinges.
I turned to see everyone behind me, and they all smiled at me reassuringly.
And thats when I heard it.
The screams.

Kelsies POV
I woke up in a dark, unfamiliar room, the only light coming from under the door, briefly remembering how I got here.
Jacob didnt like my resistance, and drugged me again, dragging me into this room.
This time, instead of being tied to a wall, I was tied firmly to a mattress, which was a million times more comfortable.
I really hope Finn gets here soon. Im tired of being tied up and treated like a prisoner.
Im tired of living in fear, too. I knew it was only a matter of time before Jacob did the inevitable, the thing he kidnapped me for.
I tried to sit up, forgetting that my hands were tied to the bed posts.
It hurt my wrists a little, but for some reason my back was in a lot of pain, and i mean a lot.
I dont know why, its not like i couldve done anything to hurt it, considering i couldnt move. My neck was in a lot of pain too, which was also weird.
But worst of all, when my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, i noticed something I hadn't noticed before.
I was completely naked.
And covered from head to toe in red marks, some being hickies and others being long cuts.
In that moment, I felt my world crashing down.
My tears filled with tears, and i couldnt stop them.
It happened again.
Everything ive been dreading
Having nightmares about
Fearing for so long now
Came true.
I felt a sob escape my body, and then another, and another.
I broke down and let my anxiety take over me, being too weak to stop it.
I cried and cried and cried, until i had no tears left, and then i just felt this deep... numb.
I felt no pain, no sadness, no joy, no relief, nothing.
All i felt was fear.
The kind of fear that makes your skin tingle, and your insides feel like jello.
And then the shaking began.
Convulsive shivers wracked my body, and i could feel myself losing my mind.
Finn didnt make it in time.
It was too late.
He was never going to find me.
Ill be stuck here forever.
Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, at a very fast pace.
"No" i muttered, shaking my head and squirming, trying to break free
"No no no! No! No!" By the end i was screaming, so hard my lungs felt like they were on fire, but I couldn't control the fear.
The door swung open, revealing satan himself, holding something shiny behind his back.
"Stop screaming. Now"
But i didnt stop.
I wouldnt stop until i had no energy left in my body, or my vocal cords snapped.
"No! No no no! Help! Someone help me!" I screamed, feeling hot tears start to fall down my cheeks.
Jacob shook his head, slowly walking closer to me
"No one can hear you. Its just you and me baby"
He put his hand on my thigh and started going up, dragging his hand across my body, all the way up to my neck.
He wrapped his hand around my neck and stared into my eyes
"Stop screaming, or ill make you stop"
I stared back at him, dead in his eyes
"Kill me" I whispered, meaning it.
"Please just kill me."
He laughed, an evil, unnerving laugh
"Thats not how ill make you stop. And im not going to kill you, but by the time im done with you, you'll be feeling dead anyway"
"Jacob kill me. Please. Just kill me"
Im begging at this point, with tears flowing down my cheeks like a river.
He chuckles dryly, and puts his hand on the curve of my hip
"Ive got you completely under my control now. I can do whatever i want, and you cant stop me"
He climbs over me, laying on top of me and pressing me against the mattress, biting my neck aggressively and putting his hands all over my body.
I scream and cry, struggling as hard as i can against the restraints, but not being able to move with him on top of me.
He moves his head away from my neck and trails down to my chest, and then down to my stomach.
He stares in my eyes for a second, and in that second i can see all i need to know.The way he looks at me is nothing like how Finn looks at me.
His eyes burn with hunger and desire, while Finns hold nothing but love and sincerity.
Thinking of Finn makes me cry even harder, and scream even louder, but theres only so loud i can scream. i feel my voice starting to leave me.
"Y'know, you're starting to really fucking annoy me. I told you to stop screaming, and you didnt listen. Now i have no choice"
He gets up off me and walks to the door, stooping down to pick something up.
Duct tape.
Now im really screwed.
I let one last scream escape my lips before he slams the strip over my mouth, muffling my screams.
Im still screaming as hard as i can, but almost no sound is coming out.
"Now where were we?" He asks maliciously, climbing back on top of me and roaming his hands all over my body.
Then he stands up, and starts undressing himself. I squeeze my eyes closed, trying to convince myself that this isnt happening.
I feel him get back on top of me, and i try to focus on anything else, my mind wandering to Finn.
The way Finn smiles and laughs
The way he jokes around lightheartedly
The way he always knows what to say to make everything alright
The way his eyes soften when he looks at me
How he looks at me like im the most beautiful thing in the world.
"Finn" i sob, and then using all the strength I have in me, i scream his name. Over and over.
And the duct tape cant cover it all up.
Suddenly, i hear a large banging noise from upstairs.
Is this really happening?
My heart starts to speed up, and Jacob stops what he's doing, raising his head to listen and rolling off me.
I dont hear anything, and i feel my heart start to race, screaming his name repeatedly as loud as I possibly can.
Jacob gets dressed quickly and puts another layer of duct tape over my mouth, which silences my screams completely.
But when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, I knew he was too late.
Finn was here.