32

We walk back through Finn's front door as quietly as possible so we dont wake his family up.
"So, that was the first destination on the tour. Would you like a full tour of the house now, all access?"
Finn asks in a sophisticated british accent, holding out his arm for me to take.
"Isnt your family sleeping?"
"Ah yes, most likely, but that just adds to the fun doesnt it?"
With that he starts leading me around, showing me various rooms, theyre all beautiful in a cozy- home feel kinda way.
My favorite so far is definitely the basement, it has a comfy looking wrap around couch and a large flat screen tv.
I throw myself on the couch and bury myself in the cushions, breathing in the smell.
I know its kinda weird, but everything in his house smells like him and i LOVE IT.
"Are you up for watching a movie?"
"Yeah why wouldnt i be?" I ask, sitting up so i can see him
"Well it is like 1am, i didnt know if you were tired or anything"
"Oh please, even if i was tired id be up for a movie. I always am, im like.. the movie queen!" I say, straightening up and pretending to straighten my crown.
"Hmm movie queen? More like my queen" he says, winking at me.
Puke.
"Okay Jacob saggytits"
"Admit it. You love it."
"Shut up. No."
"Come on Kelsie. You looove these saggy tits"
I cant help but laugh at that, because sometimes all you can do is laugh when you feel like crying.
"Anyway, yeah lets watch a movie but not here"
"Awwww why not?" I whine, sticking my lip out
"I wanna stay in this couch it smells like you"
Finn raises an eyebrow questioningly but doesnt ask
"Were gonna watch one in my room.
And besides, i still haven't shown you the top floor!"
I take his hand and he pulls me up out of the couch
We walk up the stairs together, and when we get to the top floor he shows me the bathroom, and a little loft hangout room.
He opens Nicks door to show me his room, and gets pelted in the face with a pillow by Nick.
Brotherly love.
"We probably shouldn't go to my parents room, but yanno if you're super intrigued on what it looks like i can always show you tomorrow"
"Hmm, i think ill survive" i whisper, tapping my chin pretending to think
"Ah, well. Then without further a-due, my room!"
He says dramatically, flinging his door open and then lunging to catch it before it hits the wall and wakes everyone up.
His room is cute. I dont really know how to describe it besides that.
Hes got pictures up here and there of him and the band and the boys and- wait whats that.
Is that- OH MY FUCKING GOD IT IS
I walk over to get a look at the picture and see that its a picture of us from the first time we ever hung out at the carnival.
The picture is us young as ever and smiling, im holding an ice cream cone, and of course have some on my face, and hes sitting next to me winking at the camera.
Its pure gold.
I look up at him and he's already smiling at me
"You like it?"
"Like it? I love it. How have i never seen this before?"
He shrugs and falls back on his bed, grabbing onto me on the way down so i fall with him.
"Can we watch finding nemo?"
He chuckles for a second like he thinks im joking, then abruptly stops when he realizes im serious.
"Wa-really? You're serious?"
"Hell yeah im serious! Its only my favorite movie of all time!"
"Ugh fine okay" he says, rolling over dramatically and grabbing the remote.
While he finds the movie i go to change but find that my bags aren't here
"Hey are my bags still in the car?"
"Mmm no i think theyre in the guest room"
Crap
"Guest room? Oh no am I supposed to be sleeping in there?"
"Yeah i think my mom thought you'd want to, i dont really know. Obviously she doesn't know that we sleep together literally every night" he laughs a little but i just feel bad.
"Are we like... breaking a rule? Would your mom not want us sleeping together? Because i get it everyone has their rules and i wouldnt want to disrespect her or anything"
he turns to face me and smiles slightly, tucking a piece of hair behind my hair
"Youre so cute when you overthink. She's not gonna care, as long as we dont do anything"
he pauses to cough fakely
"inappropriate or loud. Or both."
I roll my eyes and smack his arm
"Oh, we'd never do anything like that"
He cocks an eyebrow at me
"I mean we could?"
I raise an eyebrow at him and scoff
"Yeah okay. Fuck you."
"Was that an invitation?"
AH
"Oookay i think im gonna go sleep in the guest room" i say, getting up
"Noooooo" he groans
"Stay"
"Why should i?"
"Ill let you wear my clothes and play fortnite on my phone. Not to mention finding nemo."
fuck
"Ugh whatever. I guess ill stay. Only because fortnite grind never stops."
He walks into his bathroom to brush his teeth and i go to his closet to look for clothes
And im instantly in HEAVEN
SO MANY different options of sweatshirts and sweatpants and tee shirts for me to steal i wanna scream its so beautiful
I pop my head out of the closet to look at him
"Hi. Im gonna steal all your clothes and take them home with me. Just warning you"
He still had his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and he shrugs
"Knock yourself out"
i scream internally but grab a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt for the night, ill pack everything else tomorrow.
His house is FREEZING so i get under the covers and-wait
Just when i thought things couldnt get any better.
HIS BED SMELLS LIKE HIM
EVERYTHING
THE PILLOWS THE BLANKET THE SHEETS
im gonna cry
im actually about to burst into tears
I bury my face in the pillow and breathe in so deeply i get light headed. Im in heaven.
Finn finally comes out of the bathroom so now its my turn, and i walk in quickly to get my stuff done.
When I walk out he's smirking at me
"What?"
"You look a million times better in my clothes than i do"
I look down at myself and ummm i dont know how?
Because his sweatshirt literally goes to my knees and his pants are so big they drag on the floor when i walk.
"You must not look at yourself very often" i say, climbing in bed next to him and grabbing his phone to play fortnite.
Me playing fortnite is fun for both of us.
Its fun for me because i think im amazing which I obviously am even though ive never gotten above 30th, and its fun for him because he knows i fucking suck, and he loves to rub it in my face how much better than me he is.
Its a win win.
Shockingly, i place 38th. Note the sarcasm.
"Ew i hate this game. Its so rigged." I huff, handing his phone back to him.
He laughs and starts to make a remark about how i suck but i cut him off before he can
"Dont even say anything. I want to watch Nemo"
He puts his hands up in surrender and turns the movie on.
I cuddle up with Finn and keep my eyes open for as long as i can, but all the traveling we did today is starting to get to me, and i let myself drift off to sleep, dreaming about not losing in fortnite for a goddamn change.