37

Finns flight landed about an hour ago, and as promised he took me straight to the Chinese restaurant he claimed was "heavenly"
And uh yeaH he was definitely right.
Although it was sorta awkward when the lady came over so we could pay, i took my wallet out and finn slapped that shit outta my hand so he could pay, and it went flying into the back of some random dudes head.
Then I had to go over and apologize.
Weve been playing fuck marry kill for like half an hour now, and Finn is not too pleased with my responses. He hasnt liked any of them.
"Wait, so youre saying you wouldn't marry Will Smith? Are you fucking insane??"
He throws an egg roll at me and i snATCH that bitch outta the air with my mouth.
He seems impressed.
"Nah I couldn't! I dont know i guess i just.. see him as more of a dad than anything else"
Finn smirks
"a daddy?"
I close my eyes for a second so i dont smack the shit outta this 10 year old
"No. For your information I only have one Fatherly figure-"
"Me." He says, looking straight into my eyes with no emotion
"Wrong. I was going to say our lord and savior Jesus Christ amen hallelujah."
He starts crying
"I wanna be your daddy too"
"Hey kid stop crying. We can be brothers?" I say, sticking my hand out for him to shake
He looks up at me and whips his tear away
"Brothers?"
"Brothers."
And we shake hands.

After the date Finn and I were watching one of his old live streams from when he was like 13, IT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I SWEAR I WAS SO soFT, but Finn got a call from his stylist saying he should probably go back to his room and start getting ready.
And now hes a mess.
I knew he had anxiety, hes told me before but i never knew it was this bad.
At first his stylist wasn't letting me in the room with him, saying she needed to get him done as soon as possible, but eventually she let me in and gave us some space.
We're sitting on his bed right now, and he's straight up laying on top of me, with his head on my shoulder and his arms on either side of me.
We haven't really talked about it yet, weve just been laying watching tree house masters while i rub his back to calm his nerves.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly after like 10 minutes of laying here
He nods and starts to sit up
"you dont have to move if you dont want to"
He flops back down, sorta crushing me but its gucci
"Im nervous. So nervous. I feel like my hearts gonna fall out of my ass. I just- I-"
He shakes his head and takes a deep breath
"Its stupid. I shouldnt be this nervous"
"no bud it's completely okay to be nervous. Hell i wouldnt even be able to make it on the stage, let alone play a whole show for all those people.
But you know what, all these people going tonight? They love you. They're gonna be there to support you. And I will be too. In fact you're barely gonna be able to hear yourself singing over the sound of me screaming"
he laughs a little and so do I, because he thinks im joking but haha yeah im not
"I mean yeah im kinda nervous for the show, but thats not really what im stressing about"
He sits up and looks at me
"Then what is it that's bothering you?"
His face goes a little pale, and right as he opens his mouth to say something his stylist walks in and kicks me out.
Okay now im confuzzled
If hes not nervous about the concert then what is it?
Is there something else happening after the show?
Is someone important gonna be there?
America explain?????????????????????
When I walk into our suite I hear muffled yelling, so i run into the bedroom to see whats up.
I see Sadie and Millie all tangled up in a ball, and Sadie is holding Millies phone just out of her reach.
"Hey hey HEY whats going on here?"
Of course the both start screaming stuff at the same time so i have to yell to get their attention
"Millie is taking Jacob back. AGAIN. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SEE IN ELF ON THE SHELF SAGGYTITS????"
Millie gasps and tries to push Sadie off the bed
"Thats so rude! He does not look like an elf! And its none of your business anyway!"
"Actually Millie it lowkey is. You're our best friend and i never want you to get hurt, and Jacob treats you terribly, you gotta stop giving into his bullshit"
Sadie says, getting off Millie but still not giving her phone back
"Wait bibbity bobbity bACK the fuck up. What the hell did he do this time?"
Millie looks at me in panic
"Kelsie it's really okay. Its not that big of a deal-"
"He fucking cheated on her. AGAIN" sadie says, cutting her off and giving me her phone so i can see the screenshots
"Oh hell no. Im gonna kill that fucker."
"No Kelsie no, its not that big of a deal. Dont go mama bear mode. Deactivate."
"And whos the girl?" I ask Sadie, ignoring Millie
"Oh thats the best part. Its not just one. Its like ten. I only know six of the girls names and the other four were just one time things"
"TEN?!?"
"Ten."
"IM GONNA DESTROY THAT PIECE OF SHIT"
Millie starts to say something again but I grab Sadie and run into the bathroom, she locks the door so Millie cant get in
"Come on guys! It was just a misunderstanding! We've already worked it out!" Millie says, banging on the door.
"Fuck that Millie. You deserve someone who treats you like a queen. He needs to know that he cant treat girls like this, and ESPECIALLY not you" sadie says, and I completely agree with her
"It's obvious she wont be able to end this herself. She cares too much. Shes not gonna like it but we gotta help her" i say, pulling out her phone and facetiming Jacob.
He picks after a few rings
"Heeeey Mill- oh hey guys"
He looks pretty high, sounds like it too
"Hey Jacob! I just want to say that youre a piece of fucking horse shit, and I hope someday you learn how to be a decent human being, for your own sake. But for now i dont know who the flying fuck you think you are, but you've hurt Millie one too many times and im done letting that shit slide.
So uh, have a nice life, and if you ever come near Millie again with your bullshit apologies ill fucking destroy you. Bye now"
"Suck a dick!" Sadie adds sweetly
We both blow him a kiss with our middle fingers and hang up, then block and delete him on everything.
I know Millies gonna be mad, but i dont really care honestly.
She deserves the world, and he doesn't even have enough respect for her to break up with her before going out with other girls.
When I open the door Millie is standing outside with tears in her eyes.
Oh no. Im such a bad friend. What have i done.
"Millie im so so so sorry trust me I really am but no one deserves to be treated like that especially not you i love you so much im not gonna let anyone treat you like a second choice-"
She cuts me off by pulling me into a big hug, and Sadie joins too.
"I love you guys" she whispers, and she starts crying then laughing.
We laugh with her, i dont know why. Maybe because were crackheads.
But yanno they were right when they said laughter really is the best medicine.

Ayla, Malcolm, Jack, And Finn left like an hour or so ago so they could have time to rehearse before the show, so we all got to ride in a big ass van with like five rows.
Jaeden, Chosen, Jeremy, Jack, Sophia, Ella, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Noah, and Millie were in the back row with Wyatt in shotgun.
And i was driving.
Wyatts forced everyone to listen to a fucking wii trap remix.
The 10 hour version.
Yes, thats a thing.
It didnt help that the concert was like an hour away either, and we got stuck in rush hour traffic.
But finally, after a couple hours of complete suffering, we arrived at the arena they're playing at.
Since were #special, we got to go in the back way and see them all back stage before the show.
"AYLA!" I scream, running up and tackling her in a hug.
"Kelsie!" She yells back, laughing at me because im a sPaZ
"You dont even know how excited i am to see you play. I wanted to make a giant poster of your face but Finn said it would 'bLoCK peOPle fRoM sEeiNG thE sHOw"
She drops her jaw in fake shock
"Fuck him. Hes just jealous that you werent gonna make one for him"
I gasp
"That hoe"
I make eye contact with him talking to Wyatt and Jaeden, and shake my head disapprovingly.
He raises an eyebrow, probably because he has no idea what my problem is.
"Im definitely making one for you next time. Finn can catch these hands"
I give her one last hug before were all ushered out to our seats, which are right in front of the stage in a private area.
Probably because im here with 11 other celebrities. And Ella.
The lights come on and everyone starts screaming, me the loudest OBVIOUSLY.
When they all walk on stage Finn catches my eye and winks at me. I just shake my head and smile.
They started playing and I gotta say, watching Finn up there completely letting loose and smiling his little ass off made me so happy.
He genuinely seemed like he was having the time of his life up there, so full of energy playing his heart out and smiling the entire time.
I couldnt get the smile to leave my face. My heart was exploding.
A couple times we made eye contact and he'd do something to show off, like playing the guitar behind his head, which the crowd loved.
Or hed make stupid faces to try to make me laugh.
Id scrunch my nose and shake my head, but it was actually adorable.
Also.
Okay.
Ive heard Ayla was good, and ive heard their songs on recording before.
But BITCH YOU BETTER BELIEVE I LOST IT WHEN SHE STARTED SHREDDING UP THERE.
I felt my jaw hit the ground and all I could do was stare at her in awe.
Jack noticed me on stage and laughed, then nudged Finn, who also laughed at me.
I mouthed a 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK' to him, and he mouthed 'right?'
The crowd also had such a great energy, they were all singing along and dancing.
At one point Finn drop kicked a water bottle at someone and it hit them square in the face, and i snorted trying not to laugh.
I sang along to every song, and the girls and I all danced around like idiots.
Wyatt joined in eventually, then Jaeden and Jack, and now were all jumping around like toddlers.
The song came to an end, and instead of going on to the next song, Finn grabbed the mic and walked to the edge of the stage.
"So as a lot of you know, theres someone here tonight thats very important to me. Her name is Kelsie. She really means the world to me, and thats why im devoting this next song to her.
Kelsie, can you come up here please?"
The spotlight falls on me, and i feel everyones eyes on me.
Okay haha que the FUCKING ANXIETY the last thing i wanna do is stand up on a stage in front of all those people.
Also doesn't help that the girls forced me to wear six inch heel boots, so I'll prolly fall on the way up.
Finn walks over to me and holds out his hand, smiling at me softly.
"Come on up babe" he says into the mic
I hear a lot of girls screaming, then the audience starts chanting my name.
"I hate you" i say, shaking my head and smiling, then grabbing his hand and letting him pull me up.
The crowd breaks out into deafening applause, and i smile awkwardly and wave at them.
I feel like my legs are about to collapse when i see all the people in the audience, but Finn grabs my hand and has me look at him
"Dont worry about them, focus on me" he says softly so only i can hear.
I nod and look at Ayla and Jack, who smile widely at me.
They all walk over to their instruments and start playing- HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS SONG.
They start playing my kind of woman by Mac Demarco, and i do my best not to die right then and there.
Finn looks at me the whole time he's singing, and i cant help but sing along with him.
He knows i love this song. I probably look so dumb right now.
I look over at my friends and theyre all cheering for me, the girls all give me a thumbs up.
In the middle of the song Finn stops singing and walks over to me, while everyone else keeps playing.
I look up at him in confusion, and i cant read the soft smile on his face.
Suddenly, he gets down on one knee in front of me, and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a little black box.
I feel my heart stop.