Chapter 02

Gage munches on the burger that was, spread out of them; he keeps on looking at the screen in front of him as Bo was giving her presentation for the project they would be involved on.

He sips on the juice before finally, his hunger ended and he sits on the chair with a happy face.

"So, any questions?" Bo asks as she looks around the table.

"Yes, don't you think reviving an old hotel will be more costly? I mean we will have to watch out for all the expenses, from what I have known about the hotel is that its condition is bad...

We will have to renovate everything and instead of wasting our time and money on something that is already dead why not invest in something more profitable?" one of the men in the room asks and Bo nods her head as she replies.

"Yes, but we will have to renovate any hotels we buy for our liking as we will have to turn it a casino...

The renovation cost is half of the price we will have to invest on any new hotels we purchase and renovate...

The décor of this hotel is brilliant, the sculpture on the walls were hand made which just need a bit of polishing to do...

The underground parking lot is twice the size of what we have in one of our casino back in the town. It is at the center of the city, which means we will get to attract more customers...

The three casinos that is running under the Price family is just that but with this we can offer much more to the customers, we do not have the facility to offer our guests a staying room while they are drunk out of their minds...

We have to settle them down to nearby hotels available so they do not kill them self as a road accident...

The complains have been heard one too many times, so this hotel will not just be a fun place to be but also a safe one to stay, the backyard of the area is big enough and if everything goes accordingly we are thinking to build a club" Bo counters.

"We?" the man asks and Bo smiles.

"I shared my thoughts with Mr. Price and he agrees"

"And when were we going to know about it Miss Ford?" the man asks.

*******

"Once we built it" Gage speaks as he gets up from the seat.

"We need to know the full plan if we are going to get involved"

"Look, this is my money and whatever I do is my decision, be glad we are even sharing the thoughts on the project with you because trust me if it was in my hands no meetings would he held in this building...

Bo knows what she is doing my father and me we trust her decision. So, let us not get our egos in way and disrupt our moods now if there is any questions in your head do not let it come out of your mouth...

Meeting over, Bo good job, let's get out" he grumbles as he walks out of the boardroom.

"So, you trust me?" Bo asks as she follows Gage out of the meeting room.

"On business matter yes" he states as he walks towards his office.

"Okay, so you got a meeting in an hour with..."

"Bo just fucking go, do the meetings and let me rest"

"It's not even eleven in the morning"

"I will head to the casino and check on the things that way we will both be happy," he states and she sighs.