Chapter 26

Gage stops the car in front of his parent's house before exiting the car, he rubs the back of his head thinking what to say to his mother.

When she called he had got worried as she rarely calls only to know she was worried about him. As he has not been home for a week and that is by far the longest he was away without any contact.

He did not even realized it has been a whole week that he was staying at Bo's house. Making his way inside of the house, he stops at once as the sound of gunfire echoes.

Rushing inside he comes to a halt at the scene in front of him.

"Mom" Gage asks in confusion and Amelia rush to his side scared.

"Gage" she cries in relief seeing him before she hugs him.

"What's going on?" he asks in confusion looking around.

"Don't worry, it's one of those days. Your father is pissed"

"Why?" he asks as he steps out at the poolside to find both his brothers standing near the pool scared while his father was sitting on the chair with a gun in his hand.

"They stole your father's gun and took it to school to show off to their son, one of the teacher found and called us" Amelia explains making him wince at the thought of what his father will do to his brothers.

*******

"Gage" Angelo begs as his eyes finds his brother who slowly makes his way to where his father was sitting.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Gabriel asks his son who whimpers.

"Hey dad" Gage speaks as he stands beside him.

"Amelia" Gabriel shouts in response.

"What do you want?" Gage sighs as his mother does not respond.

"Some apples on your brother's heads will look magnificent" he states and Gage bites his inner cheeks.

"I am sure they learned their lesson dad" he tries to defend them.

"No, no they want to play big game, I will just show them how it is done. As if their complaints were not getting out of hand they are actually carrying gun in the school...

I need to take the thought that they are Price and everything revolve around them out of their head" Gabriel states but before Gage could speak he continues.

"Just because I do not say anything or ignore the fact that your mother rush to your school every time you two get in trouble does not mean I do not know what goes on...

Your mother is too soft and you all just keep on fooling her around, you think I do not see it?" he asks his sons who keeps quiet.

"Why so quiet now? I am sure you were loud while bragging to your friends about the gun. Now. Let's see how much you can talk and brag when I show you how to shoot?" he asks and Angelo starts to cry.

"Dad, they got it" Gage speaks.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Gabriel asks Gage who sighs before he walks to where his brothers were and hold their hands.

"You will not hear even one complain about their behavior, I promise" he states instead and both his brothers along with Gabriel stares at him in doubt.

"I take full responsibility of them" he promises his father who frowns before ordering both Galterio and Angelo to get in the house who dash inside at once.

"Just one week into fucking and he starts to take responsibilities, this world must have come to an end" Gabriel sighs getting up.

"Follow me" he orders while Gage keeps his mouth shuts knowing well one wrong word and his father will not hesitate to shoot him.