Chapter 24

"Wait here" Gage states as he leaves her on the door before walking inside of the station.

Gage makes his way directly to the man who insulted his mother and without so much of a warning pulls out the gun Damien left and shots him on his thigh.

The gunshot and scream echoes in the room which startles Bo who rush inside only to watch in horror as Gage walks with a gun in his hand.

"Hand it to Uncle Damien and do tell him he got an injured officer" is what he states slamming the gun on Hugo's chest as he walk to where Bo was.

Holding her hand he walks out casually as if he did not just shot an officer.

Bo walks quietly beside Gage, who does not say a word and keeps on walking still holding her hand.

"I can handle everything except someone disrespecting my mother" he finally speaks.

"I know" she mumbles.

"The day you disrespect and bad mouth her will be the day we will end" he adds and she nods her head.

"I have nothing but respect for your mother"

"I know" he mumbles this time before he stops walking, closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and let go.

"Quite a memorable date huh?" he grins turning to face her.

"Quite"

******

"At least you are not bored" he states pulling her in his arm as he continues to walk.

"I can never be bored when I am with a Price, it's a crime to even think of being bored" she grins happy that he was back to his playful mood.

"Will you be in trouble for shooting the man?" she asks a bit worried.

"Uncle Damien would have never left the gun if I was going to be in trouble" he clarifies.

"How do you all do that?" she asks curiously.

"Do what?" he asks.

"Communicate like that? I mean I have seen in one too many times how you all never speak the words out but through actions you all understand what other one is trying to say or do and how do you all do so?"

"I don't know, it comes naturally I guess. Then again, we have been around each other all through our lives and picked up or habits"

"Hmm still it's so different between you all, I's kind of magical to see all of you brother together...

I am kind of jealous. I am not so close to my siblings or cousins the way you are with each other's, it's kind of a beautiful relation to watch"

"You think so?" he grins as he rubs her arm.

"Hmm"

"Well if you had stayed less with Gabby may be you would have gotten to share that kind of relation with your siblings I guess" he teases making her laugh.

"Don't be mean, I love being with her"

"Yeah, I know now. How many times have you been in and out of jail?" he asks teasingly.

"Oh shut up, your family is just crazy. No one bullies your family members more than your own family" she throws a soft punch on his side making him chuckle.

*******

"There you are" Gage smiles as both of them stand at the door of Bo's apartment.

"Yeah here we are" she smiles back.