Chapter 09

Italic parts are memories or past :)

"It will be fine, you will meet new people and make tons of friends baby. Just remember no fighting or anything okay...

Mommy will be right here waiting for you after you are done" Amelia smiles as she drops a kiss on her son's forehead while Gage sniffs and cries as the other woman holds his hand and pulls him inside of his building.

"Be good" Amelia calls as she waves her hand to her son who nods his head wiping on his tears.

"He will be fine" Gabriel sighs as he holds his wife in his arms.

"Oh he looks so sad, can we not home school him" she pleads feeling so sad seeing his tears.

"The only home schooling I have ever done and ever will is you. You are the only exception" Gabriel speaks as he watches his son disappear inside of the building.

"Come on, let's go back home, if something happens the teacher will give us a call" he speaks before pulling his wife towards the car.

Gage wipes his tears as he stands on the doorway before slowly making his way inside of his new classroom.

He hesitates a bit as the class was too loud and filled with other kids his mother told him about, the woman who hold his hand asks him to take a seat and he slowly goes and sits on an empty seat.

He sits silently hoping his mother will come back soon and take him home, as he did not like it at all, the kids were too loud just as his sister.

"That's my brother," just as he thinks of his sister, he finds her standing in the doorway with a group of girl.

"Gage, come here," she commands but he just shakes his head no.

"I said come here" she commands once again but he just shakes his head no.

"Well, you saw he is real and not any imagination of mine. Also, no one bullies my brother you hear me...

If you did then I will stick your hair with a glue and break you dolls head as well...

See you at home Gage" Gabby shouts as she rush out of the room while Gage just stares at the doorway.

*******

"Daddy" Gabby shouts running towards her father while Gage runs towards his mother and clutches onto her.

"Daddy, look I took Nina's pencil. She was showing it off so I took it," Gabby states showing her father the pencil.

"Gabby you should not steal anyone's things" Amelia scolds her daughter.

"But it is not stealing if she does not catches me" Gabby states before she asks her father is she can eat an ice cream.

"What?" Amelia stares at her husband for him to say something but Gabriel just stares at his first born with pride.

"That's my girl, no one shows off in front of a Price" he grins before walking towards the car.

"Your dad and sister are unbelievable, so how was, my baby boy's first day?" Amelia asks as she picks up her son.

"I don't want to go back there, mom," he pouts.

"Aww, it will be better sweetie. It is your first day, you will get used to it. Now let us go home and have some ice cream...