Chapter 28

"Good morning Sir" a new voice makes Gage stares up from the file he was going through to find a girl standing on the doorway smiling nervously his way.

"Call Gaze"

"Excuse me"

"Gaze, Call Gaze" he repeats before going through his file.

"Good morning Gage" the girl greets and he closes his file staring up at the girl once again.

"Not this Gage, but the one sitting out" he sighs.

"No one is sitting out and the only Gage in the whole building is you, Mr. Price" she points out.

"BO" Gage shouts making the girl jump in fright.

"Sorry?" she asks before her eyes widens as Gage stands and walks towards where she is.

Gage ignores the girl and walks out to find Bo's chair empty.

"Whose bag is that?" he asks loudly.

"My" the girls speaks and Gage turns to face the girl.

"And who are you?"

"Your assistant" she informs making him frown.

"My what?" he asks in confusion.

"Assistant, sir" she replies a bit scared.

"And who the fuck appointed you?" he shouts.

"Your fucking father" Gabriel's voice makes him snap his head around to find his father making his way towards them.

*******

"Where is Gaze?" he asks his father who sighs.

"Let's go inside the office and you take a break" Gabriel orders his son before asking the girl to leave who happily gets out of the place.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gage asks following his father in the office.

"Bo's contract as your assistant has expired and I did not feel the need to renew it"

"Why?"

"What kind of question is that? Do you think she will forever be by your side and never move on from your side?

Well son, life lesson everything moves even the non-living things not by themselves but if placed somewhere else by someone that still counts as a move...

And Bo is a living being, she will have to move on from your side. For better or worse, anyways I am sure you will get used to this new girl...

So, how are things on going?"

"You did it on purpose right?" Gage accuses his father who gasps in shock before laughing.

"Of course I did, you think I will just stand and watch you ruining not just yours but hers life as well?"

"That is none of your business, what happens between me and her after office hours is none of your goddamn problem" he shouts at his father in anger.

"That is where you are wrong. Even if it was some office fling, I would have never approved of it. Because you are son of Gabriel Price and Gabriel Price never did flings and none of his kids will...

If you wanted a fling you should have been born as son of Nicholas Price, but that is not the topic right now. Have you thought for a second what would happen after you are done playing house-house with her?

Will you love her? Marry her? Have kids, grow them up together so one day when you stand at my place and your son at yours...would you be able to look into his eyes and ask him...