Chapter 23

Bo sighs as she hurries back to her seat annoyed as she could not hear or know who Gage was talking to on phone, it did not looked like he was on phone about business.

Checking the time, she pouts not knowing when he will take the leave so she can hurry home and get ready for their date.

"It's a date!" she states excitedly at the same moment Gage walks out and stops hearing her words.

"I said don't over think about it" he snaps at her irritated as he pulls on his jacket and walks out.

Bo keeps quiet annoyed herself at the change of his mood and wondering why he was being irritated at her.

"As if I begged him to take me on a date, idiot" she grumbles behind his back just as the elevator door closes.

*******

Checking on the watch Bo sighs for the hundredth time when Gage does not show up and she did not know if she should call him because she does not want to seem desperate even if she was.

"I swear if he is having second thoughts on this..." her grumbling stops when there is a knock on the door.

Hurrying to the door, she nearly trips down on the carpet but she holds on to chair and takes few calming breathes before she finally goes to open the door.

"Hi" she smiles brightly only for it to fade slowly as she checks Gage from head to toe.

"Sorry, I am late" he smiles.

"What are you wearing?" she asks shocked to find him on his full leather attire.

"Oh sorry, I forgot" he laughs nervously taking the helmet off his head.

"You brought your bike" she states while he frowns.

"This does not look comfortable but we do not have time, we are already late" he comments staring at her dress and touching the length of it that was up to her thighs.

"Wait, where we are..."

"I overslept, fuck I cannot believe I overslept on such an important night, come on hurry up" he starts to walk towards and Bo just stand opening and closing her mouth.

"What kind of date is it?" she questions to herself as she hurries to lock her door.

*******

"It really is uncomfortable dress" she mutters shaking her head staring at his motorbike.

"See told you, now hurry up"

"I cannot"

"Why not?" he asks as he stops midair on wearing his helmet.

"How do you expect me to sit on that wearing this!" she snaps at him in anger.

"Just pull it a bit up" he states shrugging his shoulders.

"Why did you not warn me you were going to bring your bike, I would have dressed for that" she sighs refusing to sit on the bike.

"How would I know you would be wearing such a tight dress?"

"You said it was a date" she accuses him.

"When did I said it is not?"

"I thought we were..."

"It's cold outside anyways, who in their right mind would go out on a date wearing that anyway?" he asks pointing at her dress and Bo counts to five on her head.

"Sometimes I want to kiss and slap the shit out of you at once Gage and this is one of those moments"

"Damn we are going to be late, fine just hurry and go change" he groans and Bo just stares at him unhappy.