Chapter 15

Bo staggers a bit and slumps down on the floor as soon as the door closes; her whole body shakes at the realization of what she just did.

She just walked away from one thing she holds close to her heart one secret she never allowed anyone in and now it was gone.

Taking few calming deep breaths, she gets up shakily and stands; dusting off her dress, she clears her throat and sets her mind.

She will take a long ass vacation and once she is back she will ask for out with Gabriel, as he was the one who gave her this opportunity and he will have to deal with the fact she can no longer work for them.

With that determination, she looks ahead of hers and when the elevator doors opens she goes to step out only to walk back as someone pushes her inside.

"Hey" she shouts only to stop before her eyes widens.

"Bo, there is my girl" Gabriel grins as he walks in the elevator before he pushes the button to the top floor on.

"What...what are you doing here?" she asks surprised.

"Can I not give you all a surprise visit and bomb you all. I do have to check how things are going, as I know leaving everything in my son's hand is still not a very bright idea...

I don't trust him" he winks before asking her if she was going for lunch.

"Uh, no, I was just..."

"Is my son making you run errands?" he asks pointing at her bag.

"Actually, I was going home. Uh I am thinking to take a vacation"

"I say that's a brilliant idea" he grins clapping his hands together.

"So..."

"You know what even I am thinking to take a little vacation, but there are few things I need to wrap up before that...

You will not mind if you work for me while we are in a small vacation...

It's just few things"

"Uh...what?" Bo stares at him dumbstruck.

"That's what I thought; you are perfect for the job Bo. I am planning to arrange a seminar actually...

All of my staffs will be there we will all stay in this beautiful hotel, play games, have fun and relax...

After all I know how much of a hard worker you all are and it will help us bond, what do you say?" he asks but before Bo could reply Gabriel walks out of the elevator and she has no other choice but to follow him.

*******

"Dad...uh Bo" Gage stutters as both of them walk inside of his office.

"There you are, so I was talking with Bo about this little vacation I want all of my employees to go on with me...

She needs to make sure everyone says yes also, I want you to book one of the best hotels...

We got so much to do; I can feel it will be so much fun. I am thinking to bring your mom as well...
What do you say?"

"Uh...what?" Gage asks stunned.

"I already feel so refreshed so shall I leave these things in your hands, book the next hotel and arrange everything I am thinking to take every one day after tomorrow...

I will message everyone personally...

Okay no time, gotta go pack see you two later" Gabriel cheers as he walks out of the room like a whirlwind.