Chapter 08

The following days between Bo and Gage goes with lots of teasing, snarky remarks, shouting and kissing. However, one thing remains same, Gage always picking her up and dropping her back home.

Not even once, does he ask to get in the apartment with her even if he knows she was alone and that makes Bo fall for him even more.

Because she knows if some other man was in his shoes they would jump at the opportunity but not Gage Price, no matter how fucked up his vocabulary is he was a true gentle man.

"Would you like to come in for a coffee?" Bo asks as the car stops in front of her apartment.

"Coffee, at this time, uh no, I need to get back home and eat dinner" he sighs.

"Or you can always have dinner with me" she smiles turning to face him.

"Pizza?" he grins and she nods her head.

"You know how to win a girl's heart" she grins as she opens the door.

"Wait let me call mom and tell her I will not be home for dinner," he states as he shuts the engine and pulls his phone out.

"Okay you do that" she smiles walking towards her apartment.

*******

"Any movies you would like to watch?" Bo asks as she passes him the paper plate but Gage just picks up the pizza and munches on it.

"Anything is fine by me," he mumbles as he eats his pizza.

"You missed it" she hums as she pulls his face sideways before she kisses on the side of his lip and licks the sauce.

"Uh okay" he clears his throat making her laugh.

"What never done that to a girl on a date?" she teases him as she licks her finger.

"As I said..."

"You mom taught you right things"

"Yeah that too but I just imagine my sisters and hold up like I don't want them to be treated like that" he shrugs his shoulder and Bo smiles as he holds his jaw and kiss him.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"Don't be so sweet Gage, you will give me diabetes" she smiles.

"Okay" he shrugs his shoulder before he continues to eat.

"Can I imagine this is our first date?" she asks.

"Okay, so what do we do for our first date?" he asks as he puts the pizza down.

"Technically the guy compliments his partner and all that" she smiles.

"Well you look like a hobo" he frowns as he stares at her attire, sweats and all.

"Wow, way to break a girl's heart idiot. Do you want me to change?" she asks as she stares at him.

"Okay, well you look nice in your work dress. All tip-top and very professional" he smiles making her laugh.

"Try harder Price if you want to get in my pants" she laughs.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful" he grins.

*******

Bo smiles as she walks inside of Gage's office before putting a file in front of him, she waits, as he was busy in the phone, he holds the phone away and asks her what she needs.

She just shakes her head tapping on the file before walking away as Gage continues, on with the phone.

The phone on the desk rings making a smile form on Bo's face before she clears her throat and picks it up.