Chapter 12

Italic parts, past memories...enjoy :)

"This kind of behavior coming from a Price, why am I not surprised" the Principal sighs shaking her head.

"But..."

"Quiet it Gabby, this is not the first time you have gotten in fight. You are a girl behave like one" the woman scolds Gabby who mutters under her breath but keeps quiet.

"Your father will know about this all of yours"

"And the whole world will know about you within few minutes" Damon speaks up defending his sister.

"Excuse me"

"No you are not, also you think sending some seniors to beat up a girl is the kind of behavior this school should accept"

"Damon" the woman narrows her eyes.

"That would be Mr. Price for you as I am no longer a student in here. Fine, they are kids, they fight I am not saying my sister did anything right but those men sitting out are not some kids they are seniors for fuck sakes quarterbacks and if my brother and sister beat them up to save their asses so be it...

You want to call our parents I dare you then we will see who will be hearing what" he dares.

"Are you threatening me?" the woman shouts getting up from her seat at once.

"Nope, he is giving you your ass back" Gabby grins before keeping shut as Damon stares at her sternly.

"Now, I will be taking all of them back home while you sit and think about it all" Damon states as he holds Gabby's hand before he goes to hold Nicholson's who rolls his eyes.

"I can walk," he grumbles getting off his seat and walking out.

*******

"You were so cool, Damon" Gabby gushes as she hugs her brother.

"And you were fighting" he chides as he pulls her ears.

"Ow" she groans pushing his hand away and rubbing her ear.

"Uncle Gabe is going to hear all of this," he warns the girl.

"Daddy is here" Lily speaks as she stares at them.

"What?"

"And he does not look happy, he is talking with Throne," she points out before she runs to where Damon was who picks her up.

"Hey princess" Damon grins before walking out of the school.

"If I get scolded because of you" Nicholson starts but Gabby waves him off.

"You will not if you teach me how you did it, I did not even see you raise your hand and Thwack! He dropped on the floor just like that" she gushes while Nicholson keeps on walking.

"You fight as well?" Damon asks as he stares at Nicholson who shrugs his shoulder in reply.

"No, he just eats his lunch while I get beaten up"

"You could just keeps eating lunch too but" Nicholson leaves the words hanging.

"But it was his fault" Gabby grumbles as she walks ahead of Damon.

"He pushed me first and he was not ready to say sorry when I was being polite," she states.

"Polite...before or after, you slammed his face on the table?" Nicholson chuckles, before shutting as Gabby shows her fist his way.