Chapter 13

"You," Gage calls as he stands next to Bo's locker and glares her way.

"Hey Gage"

"You are a dead meat" he warns before he walks away from her and Bo frowns not knowing what did he meant by that.

Shaking her head she focus on to opening her locker to get her books so she can hurry to her classes and just as she opens her locker red paint falls out of it messing her clothes and shoes.

She gasps as she steps away to find all of her books in paint and now even she was her head snaps to where Gage went to find him smirking her way before he makes silting the neck sigh and disappears.

"Oh you idiot" Bo groans as she closes the door and hurries to the bathroom to clean herself.

Bo sits on the table angrily before opening the juice and sipping on it.

"What's up with your mood?" Gabby asks as she watches her friend in bad mood.

"Don't even ask"

"Okay" Gabby shrugs her shoulder before she focuses towards Ricardo.

"Watch out" Ricardo shouts as he grabs Gabby and pulls her on his lap shielding her with his arms as Gage pours the juice on Bo's head.

"Oops" Gage snickers as he walks away while Bo gasps sitting still.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Gabby gapes as she stares at her brother before wincing watching at Bo.

"Did these two have fight?" Ricardo asks pulling out his handkerchief and wiping Gabby's arms as she got few drops of juice on it.

"Not that I know of, but Gage never acts that way" she mumbles as she shows her legs where there were juice as well and without a second thought Ricardo starts to wipe it as well.

*******

Slamming her hands on the table Bo stands up at once, growling as she wipes the juices off her face and turns to see where Gage went.

"Son of a bitch" Bo shouts at the top of her lungs.

"UH-oh" Gabby stares from her friend to her brother who stops at Bo's words.

"Bo, chill we can beat him up later but..."

"Fuck off Gabs" Bo warns as she gets out of the table and calls for Gage.

"What did you just say?" Gage growls as he walks towards Bo.

"I said son of a bitch"

"Take that back"

"Never, you think you can get away after putting paint on my locker and now this" she hisses at him.

"Take that back" Gage growls as he comes face to face with Bo.

"Son of a..." Gabby covers Bo's mouth pulling her away while Ricardo holds down Gage as he tries to attack Bo.

"Calm down"

"Let go of me, I will kill this bitch"

"You are the one dying today," Bo shouts back.

"After what you did, you little bitch...I will skin you alive"

"Hah! And after what you did I will eat you alive" she snaps.

"Calm down Bo" Gabby groans as she tries to hold down her friend who keeps on trying to stretch her body to get to Gage.

"Precious, let her go," Ricardo states narrowing his eyes as he watches Gabby struggling to keep Bo down.