Chapter 27

"Why are we not taking the car?" Gage asks as they wait for the bus.

"Gage, shut up and just enjoy. This is my date choice" she grins before holding his hands as their bus arrives.

Choosing the last seat of the bus, both of them enjoy the ride. Bo puts her head on his shoulder staring out of the window with their fingers intertwined.

Reaching their destination, Bo pulls Gage and rush out of the bus while Gage looks around the place.

"You brought me to a park?" he asks staring at kids running around shouting.

"Do you want to have some ice-cream before we go ride bike?" she asks walking ahead of him.

"Bikes?" he asks in excitement making her look at him laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asks annoyed before going to take out his wallet but she pays before he can.

"Remember, this was my idea?" she reminds him.

"Sure, I forgot to bring my wallet anyways" he shrugs his shoulder casually and Bo stares at him dumbfounded.

"Some boyfriend you are" she sighs shaking her head.

"Your Boss you mean" he clears licking his ice-cream and Bo scoffs.

*******

"When you said Bike this did not even made to my lists of the notion" Gage states as he glares at the bicycle in front of them.

"Whatever Boss, this is my definition of bike, hop up I will take the wheel this time" she grins stepping to ride the bike and Gage frowns in doubts as he stares at the backseat of it.

"Stop that" Bo groans as she tries to wheel the bike but fails as Gage with all his might holds the cycle from moving.

"I am doing nothing, such a shame that you cannot even ride a cycle and look at these kids" he shakes his head as few kids easily races.

"You are doing it purposefully, sit properly"

"My ass with have more than one hole, if I sit properly, this seat hurts" he complains before getting off.

"What are you doing?" she asks as her plan to ride the cycle with him fails.

"Making this work" he replies as he asks her to get off while he pulls off his jacket and puts it on the bar of the cycle.

He takes the rider seat asking her to hop in front and Bo smiles as she sits sideways on the cycle bar where he put his jacket to make her sitting comfortable.

"Any destinations?" he asks as he paddles the wheel.

*******

"It's too peaceful" Gage comments as he gets comfortable on the bench staring at the silent flowing river.

"I love coming here time and again" Bo agrees as she feels happy that he likes the place.

"Alone?" he questions putting his arms around her shoulder.

"Who would come along with me?" she asks laughingly.

"I would"

"You would not even give me the time of your day, Gage. We fought like cat and dog" she points out as she rests her head on his arm.

"That's because I thought you were tale telling my father" he clarifies.

"I never did"

"Now I know"