Chapter 20

"Is Jack out of the hotel?" Bo asks as she walks around the pool with Gage.

"Yeah, he is taken care of. You do not have to worry about him"

"That means the room he was staying must be empty"

"Uh yeah, why are you asking that?" he asks frowning a bit.

"I was thinking I should shift in there so"

"Should or want to?" he asks standing in front of her.

"Does it matter?" she asks shrugging her shoulders.

"If you are still offended about my statement of you throwing yourself on me, I can throw myself on you" he states.

"Gage"

"Stay in our room Bo, I slept well with you by my side" he cuts her as he holds her hand and walks.

"So, you are not worried about the rumors about me shagging my boss" she teases.

"I am more worried about someone wanting to shag you" he grumbles.

"Bo" Galterio shouts as he rush to where she was looking scared.

"What is it?" Bo asks as the boy looks pale.

"You need to hurry with me"

"What...why, what happened?" Gage asks as his brother looks scared.

"Hazel, she...she is sick"

"What?" Bo shouts as she runs behind Galterio to where the girl was.

"She was feeling unwell after last night dinner and today when she came out changing into her bathing suit...

She was bleeding and when I point it out she paled and dashed in her room, she refused to open her door" he explains and Bo halts a bit and curses turning to look at him.

"Okay, I think I will go handle it Gal, why don't you two stay in here?" she requests.

"Bo, she is bloody bleeding what if she has been injured we should go check" Gage protests.

"I know now stop saying that word and go wait for me to come back" she scolds them both as she makes her way to Hazel's room.

"You think we should go tell dad and call a doctor?" Galterio asks Gage who shrugs his shoulders.

"Let's wait for Bo here before we tell dad" Gage suggests as both the boys stays at the hallway.

*******

Bo walks out of the room with Hazel behind her, both the boys hurry to their side as soon as they see them.

"Hazel are you okay, you just ran away and you were b..."

"Okay, Gal it is okay. Gage can you go bring some chocolate and ice-cream for Hazel?" Bo asks him.

"Why would he bring anything for Hazel, I am her best friend I know what flavors she like. Let's go, then you can tell me why you ran like that" Galterio states as he holds Hazel's hand and pulls her along with him.

"Is she okay?" Gage asks watching the kids walk away.

"Yep"

"What happened?"

"Something that happens to every girls once a month" she states.

"Oh" he rolls his eyes.

"What do you mean by 'oh'?" she asks tapping her leg.