Chapter 03

Camping Part of "Alpha Male: Throne"

"You, you told my father did you not?" Gage shouts as he walks inside of apartment Gabby and Bo shared.

"What?"

"I said to cover up for me, one thing I asked you one simple thing and you go mess it up. You think you are so smart huh?" Gage barks as he shoves a finger towards Bo who stops and blinks few times, as she stops with her pizza mid-air.

"Huh?" Bo blinks few times.

"Oh don't you act so innocent Bo, I know how cunning you can be. If you mess up with me again I will forget you are a girl," he warns.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she sighs as she continues on eating.

"Keep that act up and you will find yourself on my mercy"

"Well first grow a pair and fucking get on with your fucking responsibilities before talking about having me on your mercy," she snaps as her nerve ticks.

"You stay at your line Bo, don't test me" he warns, before he walks out of the door slamming it hard making Bo screams at the top of her lungs on anger.

She storms behind him as she had a shitty day and she did not deserve his anger for reasons she did not knew and for thing, she did not do.

"And you fucking stay at your line, you son of a bitch" she shouts.

"What the fucking hell did you say?" he growls as he turns at her at once.

"I said you fucking stay at your line, I am not your fucking slave or one of your many whores that will do exactly what you ask for...

I am so done with your bullshit"

"Hold your fucking tongue don't you dare disrespect my mother"

"I will when you fucking disrespect me," she growls.

"Always have been a bitter bitch," he snaps as he holds her jaw in his hand.

"You have always been an ignorant asshole. I am so fucking done covering for your mess"

"Thought so, that is why you thought going and bitching about me to my dad would do the trick right? Just like you have always been doing," he shouts.

"I don't fucking care what you think as the truth remains same I have not even once talked about shit to your father"

"Yeah, so walking in my house and telling my parents I bunk classes when we were in school was my doing?" he asks.

"I thought you were sick that is why not attending classes, I brought notes that day how would I know you were bunking classes" she snaps as she pushes his hand away from her jaw and turns to walk inside but he holds her back.

"Why would I trust you as you have made my life living hell along with Gabby?" he asks but she just pushes him away.

"Of course you will never and if we are talking about past then how about the time I failed in all of my subjects because you asked Throne to change our answer sheets by adding Bo in your name and erasing Bo from mine" she shouts at him and he grits his teeth.

"You pissed me off"

"Oh so it's okay for you to do all of that shit when you are pissed but I even when not in wrong get pissed at" she hisses.

"We were kids"

"Yeah I can see as you still hold grudge for things I never did" she cries as she wipes few tears dropping out of her eyes and Gage takes a step back stunned as he has never seen her cry.