Epilogue

"What are you two doing at this time instead of being at work?" Gabriel asks as he finishes giving his wife some love.

"Uh, it's a lunch break"

"You must have an awesome boss to let to come this far for lunch and for free" he comments making Bo shift s bit in her seat.

"Uh..."

"Then again I am not your boss any longer so" he shrugs his shoulders as he takes a seat and Amelia gets up to bring him some lunch.

"And you did you even go to office today?" Gabriel asks his son who nods his head in reply.

"And for how many minutes?" he questions raising a brow.

"I attended two meetings" he mumbles eating his pizza.

"Wrap everything up this week, we will be flying to Pop's place next week. Your sister is getting married"

"I know" he replies.

"Is Gabby in the town?" he asks.

"She is at the apartment actually"

"Alone?" he asks and Gage nods his head.

"Is everything okay between her and Russo, I just met him. He said nothing about your sister being in the town" Gabriel states frowning as he takes out his phone.

"She just arrived this morning, maybe Ricardo was busy with stuff and forgot to mention you"

"Who is Ricardo?" Gabriel asks as he dials Gabby's number.

"Your son-in-law" Gage grins and Gabriel frown deepens.

"Oh" Gabriel chuckles.

"I am used to Russo and Rare" he grins before putting the phone down.

"She must be sleeping" he sighs before taking the plate Amelia puts in front of him.

"Will you not have pizza?" Gage asks eyeing his father's lunch, a salad.

"It's too cheesy for me" Gabriel winks at his wife who laughs.

"He is on a strict diet until next week" Amelia informs.

"Why?"

"I need to stay healthy for the hell your sister will put me through as next week hits on" Gabriel sighs.

********

"She is not picking up my call" Gabriel sighs as he walks inside the study room.

"She will call back" Gage speaks as he closes the door to the room.

"Knowing her she will not, I am sure she was watching her phone as it ringed and turned away" he yawns.

"You look tired" Gage points out eyeing his father.

"Russo wants to cover the expenses for the wedding, I put my gun in front of him as an answer. He may do so at his own daughter's marriage, this is my daughter so he has no say in it...

I need to be a bit broke so all three of you realize what its feel to be poor and work your ass off" he adds.

"Were we poor dad?" Gage asks in confusion.

"No, but as a parent I like to point out my life was harder than what you all have so you all feel grateful at who your parents are" he grins.

"I am grateful you know" Gage replies and Gabriel just keeps quiet before someone knocks on the door.

"Hello Mr. Price" a small voice calls as the door opens and a head pops in.

"It's a no sweetheart" he smiles at the girl.