Chapter 17

"I awoke in love

But you were fast asleep"

Gage makes his way directly towards the room he shared with Bo, by now she was either asleep or unconscious but Gage did not bother to wake her up until he reached their room.

Putting her down on the bed, did he then started to panic and hurry. Good thing, his father had already asked for a doctor while Throne was busy with the man that tried to assault Bo.

He first went to grab Bo's sweats and pulled them in just as there was a knock on the door, opening it he fund his mother, sister and brothers along with a doctor standing, waiting for him to move so they can get in.

"What happened to her?" Galterio asks as he pushes Gage away and hurries the doctor in.

"She uh..."

"Its okay Throne filled us in" Amelia smiles as she holds her son's hand and he nods.

"Will she need stitches?" Angelo enquiries with the doctor.

"I will have to check her wounds first"

"We could tease her with Shawn Mendes song Stitches if she got one" he chuckles before wincing as Gage hits on his back.

"Out" he commands his brother and when Galterio snickers, Gage glares at his brother pointing at the door.

"Everyone is bully in this house," he grumbles as he walks out of the room.

"It's just a small cut, I have cleaned the wound and she should be fine. It seems to be a deep sleeper though...

When she wakes up do give her these" the doctor hands few medicines to Gage who takes it before he shows the doctor to the door.

"You may go and stay in our room, I will stay with her" Amelia speaks once the doctor is out of the door.

"No, this was supposed to be a quiet vacation for you, you should go enjoy I will sit with her"

"But..."

"I can take care of her mom, relax now go enjoy"

"But Gage, how can I enjoy when..."

"Mom, this is Bo we are talking about. She is a tough girl and if dad loves her it says a lot, so relax if I cannot I will ask you to see to her okay?" he asks as he pushes her towards the door.

"He is right and the doctor did say it's not a major injury mom" Lily smiles as she walks away with her mother leaving Gage with Bo.

*******

Bo groans a bit as she pushes the hand away from her head before she tries to shift and turn a bit but stops wincing a bit.

She sighs clutching her head as she slowly opens her eyes only to blink few times as she stares at Gage.

"Headache?" he asks as he touches her bruised area.

"Yeah...what are you and where..." she pushes his hand away and looks around as she gets up sitting with her back on the headboard.

"The doctor said, your injuries are not worrisome but you need rest also here" he passes her the medicines.

"He asked to give you this when you wake up" he smiles as he once again pushes the few strands of her hair away from her forehead.

"I ordered the food up in the room," he informs as he picks up the bottle of water and passes it to her.

"Thanks. So, about that man..."