Chapter 05

Gabby and Gage part is from "His Precious"

"What's your plan?" Bo asks as she walks out brushing her teeth.

"It all depends of him actually," Gabby states as she stares at her friend.

"What? Hey I woke up this early for some action" she spits out the paste glaring at her friend.

"Bo, I cannot just go jump on him and start humping," she groans walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh girl you can hump him all you want oh yeah" Bo starts to hump on air while Gabby laughs.

"Oh yes, give it to me oh yes Rare" Bo starts to moan teasing her friend.

"Shut up Bo, you are crazy"

"Oh fuck yes," Bo continues to hump moaning.

"What the hell is going on here?" Gage asks as he enters the room and Bo stops what she was doing.

"Shit, I am not ready," she curses as she runs towards her room.

"Why the hell was she moving her ass and hips like that?" Gage asks as he closes the door before making his way towards his sister.

"Nothing, what are you doing here?" she asks as she offers him a coffee.

"Just wanted to check on you" he confesses as he walks towards her and kisses on her forehead.

Gabby stiffens and stands still in shock at what happened.

*******

"Are you okay?" he asks as he rubs her arms staring at her concerned.

"What do you want?" Gabby asks pushing away from him.

"Nothing, I was just worried about you" he frowns as she keeps on moving away from him.

"Fuck off Gage, never ever do that ever again, you scared me, are you dying?" she asks as she stares at him in doubt.

"I was just worried, you looked sad last night and it was the worst night in the house everyone seemed worried" he sighs as he pulls out something from his jacket.

"What is it?" she asks as she stares at his hand in doubt.

"Your birthday gift you did not even open single one gift so I took mine back to give you now, open it" he nods his head.

"If this is some type of prank I will cut your dick off," she threatens as she slowly pulls the ribbon.

"So?" he asks as he stares at her face for some sort of emotion.

"Gage, this, this...are you on drugs?" she asks as she stares at her hand in shock.

"Well, the last time I was out of town I went to this market and as soon as saw this I thought of you so" he rubs the back of his head.

"If you ever tell anyone about this I will kill you, come here," she commands as she hugs her brother thanking him for the gift.

"I don't like to see you sad Gabby, it's more fun when you react when I tease so don't be sad anymore" he sighs as he pulls the bracelet from the box and helps her to wear it.

"I will try to collect many more charms for you" he grins as he touches the heart locket hanging on it.

"Thanks Gage, I never knew you could be so sweet to me" she smiles as she touches her bracelet.

"Well I never knew you could be so sad so, anyway if someone is annoying you do tell me I can kick their ass" he grins before turning around just as Bo walks out in a hurry.