Chapter 25

"What do you mean by there is no food?" Gage yawns as he stretches.

"If you like eggs and bread then there is food" Bo grins as she closes the fridge door.

"No thanks, I have eaten much better things than that" he grins cheekily making her roll her eyes.

"No pizza for me though" she points out making him gasp.

"Who says no to Pizza?" he shouts at once making her laugh.

"I do"

"Where are you going?" he asks following her to the room.

"I am going grocery shopping" she announces.

"At this time of night?"

"Yes, until you plan to sit and wait for me, pull on some trousers" she orders as pulls on some clothes herself.

"You are insane" he sighs even if he pulls on some trousers.

"Thank you" she smiles before taking her purse and walking out of the door.

*******

"You are insane if you think we will be taking that" Bo points out as Gage makes his way towards his bike.

"So how do you think we will go to the shop?" he asks her as he once again starts to walk towards his bike.

"There are more reasonable way to reach the shop, come on" she grabs his hand pulling him away from his bike.

"Is it close by?" he asks as they walk.

"Does it matter? Enjoy the night Price" she grins as she intertwines their finger and moves closer to him.

"It's cold" he grumbles.

"Aww my baby" she coos, pinching his cheeks as she wraps her arms around him.

"What do you want to buy?" he asks as they walk through the quiet night.

"Everything and nothing?" she offers.

"You and Gabby must have done this plenty of times"

"Of course, late night grocery shopping is the best in your pajamas especially if you can sleep for very long next day"

"Mom does the shopping mostly in the house" he points out.

"I know, Gabby and I, we used to accompany your mother a lot"

*******

"There is no one" he points out looking around the shop.

"Its past midnight that means this place is ours" she shouts before pulling out a cart.

"You are really excited for no reason" he points out following her in his own pace.

"You are the reason for my excitement Gage and cheer up, you are so boring" she teases shaking her body.

"Just hurry and get some food, woman" he growls at her.

Bo does as she is asked as she rush to the food aisle and starts to pick things up and reads the ingredients before she stares back at Gage.

"All these new packets but I feel brand new when I am with you" she comments making him stop what he was doing and stare back at her.

"All these food to eat but I like it when you eat me" she winks making him scoff.

"You are crazy" he chuckles as he puts the bottle of sauce on the cart and keeps on moving.

"I'm yours to keep