Chapter 22

"Stop that" Gage warns Bo who keeps on shimmering the ice-cream on his nose while he keeps on wiping it away.

"And you stop over thinking" she states wrapping one arm around his waist.

"She saw me naked" he groans as he stops walking.

"You were not, you had a condom on" she teases but stops smiling as he glares her way.

"Not funny"

"Okay, okay, but chill will you?"

"Are you not worried?" he asks as he takes a deep breath.

"I am, but I also know her. She will be mad, angry and sad before she will be fine and curse me then we will be back to talking...

She will get used to us. Leave her for me to deal. Your little head will burst if you think so many things" she smiles ruffling his hair.

"I do not think many things" he grumbles as he continues to walk.

"If you say so"

"So, I thought you were dating" Gage asks as he glances her way.

"I am" she grins as she licks her ice-cream.

"Not me"

"Then?" she asks.

"Anyone but me, you were quiet busy in our school life" he points out.

"Is that why everyone was giving me their time except you?" she asks walking in front of him.

"Please, I did not even had time for you" he scoffs and she touches the front of his chest.

"Exactly, you never did that. Why?" she asks him seriously.

"What do you mean by why?"

"I mean, I was literally living at your house. But not once you asked me for homecoming, why?"

"I don't know, you never crossed my mind and anyways you were dating some senior at the time" he shrugs his shoulders.

"Still, would have been nice if you asked. I was hoping you would but anyways. I was not even serious with him"

"Well then, who was your first?" he asks her straight.

"What does it matter?" she laughs turning away from him as she keeps walking on dropping the ice-cream on the ground.

*******

"Who was he?" Gage asks as he holds her hand and turns her around.

"What does it matter?" she asks rolling her eyes and Gage just stares at her before she sighs.

"I don't know" she finally confesses.

"Who was he Gaze?" he asks once again stepping closer to her.

"I don't know okay, it was a fart party. I took some strong joints and next thing I know I was naked and I don't even know what happened or with whom...

So, to erase it all I...I just had a one night stand with some stranger from a nightclub and I felt more horrible than my first time...

Because this time I was sober and I felt more worse than the time I was not" she confesses before covering his mouth.

"Don't lecture me on about it or judge me on it. It was my past and I have closed that chapter and if you ever tell about this to anyone...

I swear I will bite off your cock" she warns him and Gage sighs as he holds and pushes her hand aside from his mouth.