Chapter 18

Italic words...past memories ;)

"I am so fucking starved" Bo gushes as soon as their food arrives, she jumps in the couch and folds her legs underneath as she eyes the food in front of her.

"In that case, get your own plate" Gage grins as he picks up the piece of pizza and starts to eat.

"Oh I am so very flattered by your un chivalrous way" she grumps before picking up her own piece.

"My what?" he asks with mouth full of food.

"Your un chivalrous way" she repeats with her mouth full of food.

"Don't talk while eating" he grimaces as he stares at her way.

"Same to you" she grins before picking up the last piece.

"By the way we will have to pay for this on our own; this will not go in the company's paycheck"

"I know, I covered it up"

"We can always pay half"

"Bo it's just a pizza, chill"

"Bummer, I should have demand some other things if I knew you were paying"

"Don't play cheap"

"But I have to"

"With all the money you got?" he asks raising a brow her way while she pouts.

"I do not have money"

"Of course, all of the money goes to your food or the clothes you never wear"

"You know me well"

"All of you are same," he mutters before jerking away as Bo jumps to where he was closing the gap between them.

"All of us?" she asks.

"Gabby and you, she always keeps complaining she has nothing to wear and even with a full wardrobe she walks around like a hobo...

For someone who talks about fashion she is no a fashionista"

"Talking bad about your sister behind her back is not good Gage," Bo warns before she goes back to sit on her own seat.

"It's called reality and a truthful one" he deadpans before both of them bursts out laughing.

*******

"I cannot believe she is married though" Gage sighs as both of them calms down a bit.

"Yeah" Bo smiles softly staring at him.

"But everyone knew they were made for each other except her" he smiles fondly before slightly shaking him head as if remembering something.

"Ricardo was confusing at times"

"Unlike girls, men don't do or show such feelings to someone they do not feel so deeply"

"Men are hard to understand at times"

"Humans are hard to understand, they just go and makes things more complicated than it already is" he sighs before he puts his head at the back of the sofa and stares at the ceiling.

"Can't say did not see Throne doing that to Lily though," he states.

"Well, I never thought he had guts to do that though" she chuckles as she lies on the couch with her arm under her head.

"Dad is worried though"

"Hmm"

"He does not say it, but you can feel it, see it. Gabby will not be around and one day Lily will go away...