Chapter 04

"Please sign, here, here and here" Bo states as she points at the file before passing it to both Gage and their new partners.

"Thanks you gentlemen, have a good day," Bo smiles as she nods and walks out of the door along with the files in her hands leaving Gage to have some few words before they leave.

"Finally done" Gage shouts as he walks in his office room, lies on the couch and yawns.

"Well the files are in here along with the resignation letter" she drops the bomb and he jolts awake.

"What? I said I will not accept it"

"I did not ask you, I will send one to your father as he was the one who hired me. I am sure I can negotiate something with him"

"You will not do anything of sort," he shouts as he gets up.

"I don't want to be employed under a man who does not have any trust on me" she clarifies making him groan.

"Oh come on, listen we both know I cannot function with out your help. Come on Bo"

"No, I will not tolerate getting hated by you once you are done with me"

"But"

"You better accept it as I will be looking for someone who will take my place"

"You are doing no such thing," he warns.

"Watch me" she accepts as she goes to open the door but someone entering the room stops them.

"Oh hey Katie," Bo smiles as Katie walks inside of the room.

"Bo, hi, hey Gage" Katie greets as she waves her hands.

"I was just leaving, you two can talk" Bo smiles but Katie stops her.

"Actually Bo I was hoping to see you as well. I went by the apartment but no one was in there. Here" she hands a card to Bo who blinks as she opens it and gasps.

"Oh my Katie, congratulations" she laughs hugging the girl.

"Thank you, actually I wanted to ask if you wanted to be one of the bridesmaids and help me out in the wedding preparation"

"Of course, she will. You know what we both will" Gage speaks for Bo who glares at him before she turns towards Katie.

"I will call you after I am off work and we can talk" Bo offers.

"Oh thank you so much, also is everything all right with Gabby she is not picking up my calls or anything," Katie asks.

"Rare is getting married and she is" Bo sighs.

"Oh, well I will try calling or and see if she is home. See you guys later" Katie smiles before she leaves.

*******

"Rare is getting married when?" Gage asks as he follows Bo outside of his office.

"Soon and your sister has been down"

"Fuck that bastard and where is she now?" he asks as he pulls his phone out.

"With Nicholson actually and please do not call her or shout right now she does not need it"

"Well I have been telling her, her relation with him was not much healthy" he grumbles.

"You worry about her," Bo smiles.

"Of course I do, she is my sister. No one messes with my sisters," he grumbles storming inside of the office once again.

Bo smiles, as she returns to her work and starts to reply the mails in her computer. Once she goes through everything, she picks up the notepad and a file and walks inside of Gage's room.