Chapter 16

"My arm" Gage grumbles as he shifts in his sleep as it hurts.

"My arm" he mumbles once again as he tries to pull it away from under something heavy but cannot.

With a groan, he finally opens his eyes up to find hair, lots of hair covering half of his arms before it connects to the head that felt heavy on him arm.

"Bo...get away" he sighs as he gathers all of her hair and tries to push her head away before he stops.

"Your hair, its soft" he mutters as he touches it before he gets a hold of it in his hand and starts to pull.

"Fuck" Bo curses as she gets up before hitting on Gage's hand to let her hair go.

"What do you think you are doing?" she shouts rubbing her scalp.

"Your hair, it's soft"

"What?" she asks dumbstruck.

"I did not notice it" he sighs before closing his eyes as he goes back to sleep.

"You Gage Price are fucking irritating," she grumbles before she pulls the pillow from under his head and turns around to sleep.

"Umm" he hums as he falls asleep.

Bo sighs as she goes to turn around and sleep but something perks up in her head before she grins wickedly, getting off the bed she makes her way towards the small fridge in the room and opens it.

Taking few ice cubs out she turns to stare at the bed Gage was in, she giggles a bit hurrying to his side as she gets on the bed behind him, slowly moves her hand before she pulls his shirt a bit and puts the ice cubes inside.

"Fuck" Gage shouts as he jumps off the bed and starts to wiggle as the ice cubes touches his body.

"Fuck, fuck" he keeps on cursing as he unbuttons his short before pulling it off his body and stops as the ice slides inside of his pants.

"I hate you," he shouts at Bo who cannot stop laughing watching him jump up and down on the bed.

*******

"I hate you," Bo shouts from inside of the bathroom while Gage grins in victory as he took his revenge on her.

Bo opens the door widely before she walks out shivering in just a towel.

"Enjoyed your shower" he teases before he rush towards the door.

"Wait until I get my hands on you" she warns as she pulls the blanket from the bed and wraps it around her body.

"But I thought you liked cold things" he teases before he dodges the pillow she throws his way and runs out of the door laughing while she stays fuming inside the room after the cold shower she took because of his trick.

"You look happy" Throne's voice makes him stop and turn around.

"Huh?"

"You look happy," he points out as he starts to walk.

"Did you sleep well?" Gage asks walking beside him.

"Not with your moaning"

"What?" Gage asks with a frown.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkk...you were singing a lot of it. So you and Bo, eh?" he teases Gage who rubs the back of his head.

'It was nothing of sort; she just put some ice in my body and..."

"Oh, kinky huh" Throne laughs and Gage just shrugs his shoulder not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"So, is Lily feeling good? The room is comfy yeah?"