Chapter 19

"What do you mean by we have to do a presentation?" Gage asks as he looks at Bo in surprise with his hand stopped mid-air with a piece of bacon.

"We are all here gathered together and as the CEO you are bound to show what this company can offer not just to their customers but to the employees as well...

Employees Satisfaction is a must" she replies to him.

"What about my satisfaction? Ask dad, to give a bloody presentation or speeches whatever it is, it's his idea anyways"

"Gage"

"No, I never give presentations, you do it. Now let me satisfy my hunger. Employees satisfaction...yeah right" he scoffs as he continues to eat.

"I have prepared everything for you, your speech and..."

"Bo, do not push me. I said I am not doing anything" he grumbles.

"You got two hours to get ready, it's on second floor. Room number twenty"

"Are you do this deliberately?" he asks.

"Enjoy your food" she smiles as she gathers few papers and walks away.

"Fuck you Bo" he shouts as she starts to walk away.

"Later" she winks his way while he stares at her mouth gape wide open.

*******

"Where is Gage?" Throne asks as he looks around the room.

"He will be in here in few minutes"

"Is it not such a boring idea to have a presentation in middle of nowhere, we were all having so much fun at the pool" he grumbles making Bo smile.

"Gabriel, he wanted to hear the goals and what the company is providing to not just the customers but everyone"

"Still think t's boring" he groans making his way towards where Lily was sitting.

"Let me tell you I am unhappy and hating on everyone" Gage states as he walks past Bo who grins.

Bo clears her throat as she stands in front of the podium and gathers everyone attention, thanking everyone she introduces herself before she calls Gabriel's name thanking him for the trip.

Calling Gage up next for his words, she leaves the stage for him to take.

Gage stares in front of him with no emotions showing up in his face before he thanks everyone who joined in the trip.

"Hunger is what I always feel and satisfaction is what I seek. Customers or Employees our first priority is their satisfaction...

It is a must, hope you all have a great day" he finishes his speech before he glares at Bo and gets down from the stage.

Bo bites the inside of her cheeks, holding herself from laughing before she announces Gabriel's name who joins in to add few of his words.

*******

"Anymore surprise meetings and you are fired" Gage warns Bo as he pulls on to his tie.

"Well that is not up to you as your father is the one who hired me" Bo replies back as she holds his coat for him.

"Whatever, no more surprises" he warns as he walks away while Bo takes a deep breath and smile watching him walk away.

Turning back Bo walks into the room they just held the meeting, she collects the files smiling to herself before she shuts the laptop and plugs out the pen drive.

She should have known Gage would not have done the presentation yet he at least said something.

"So, what's the trick?" Jack asks from behind her so she turns around.