Chapter 29

"Get away from me" Bo groans as she tries to push Gage off her but he wraps his arms and legs around him not letting her go.

"I have work"

"Take a day off"

"It's my first day"

"It's my first day too"

"What?"

"First day after I confessed that I love you" he grins burying his head at the side of her neck.

"I am not taking a day off, your father will kill me" she groans as she tries to push his hand away from her but fails.

"No, don't leave me"

"I am not, you need to go to work as well"

"I don't want to"

"Gage, stop acting like a kid and let me go" she groans annoyed at his behavior, any other day she would have melt but not today.

"Fine, I need some coffee then" he grumbles as he turns away from her.

"Coffee, shower and back to work" she reminds him getting up.

"Yes mommy" he grumbles before jumping a bit as she slaps on his ass.

"Hey" he shouts pulling the covers to cover himself.

*******

Bo shrieks as all of a sudden someone touches her naked side with cold hands, so she swings the pan to hit the culprit.

"I swear Gage..." she stops with her hands on air with the pan.

"Gage?" Gabby asks annoyed before her eyes narrows and her head swings towards her room first and seeing it locked she sighs in relief.

"You did not do it in my room, right?" she asks making Bo laugh.

"We kept it up to our room"

"Aww, our room but fuck off no tales of you doing it with my brother. I like to imagine him not even knowing about what I love doing with Rare and that he is as virgin as the day he was born" she finalizes making Bo just smiles as she thinks how much truth Gabby just spoke.

"Okay, so what's with the sudden appearance?" she asks putting the pan down.

"I am getting married" Gabby informs Bo who frowns.

"You already are"

"Officially" she clarifies.

"You got married in a fucking magistrate office how much official do you get than that?" Bo points out.

"Ooh, you! I am getting married with flowers, bridesmaids, vows and all of that magical stuff every girl dreams about" she groans in annoyance.

"You already have magical stuff with Ricardo"

"Who is that?" Gabby frowns before she winces.

"Sometimes I forget that's his real name" she laughs aloud.

"I understand, Gage calls me Gaze" Bo smiles.

"Why would my brother call you by his name?" Gabby frowns once again and Bo stares at her with a serious expression.

"Gazebo aka Bo aka Gaze?" she informs and Gabby nods her head.

"Yeah that's your real name" she chuckles as she turns to walk out but Bo holds her wrist stopping her.

"Wait, what's with all this forgetfulness?" Bo asks curiously.

********

"Nothing, I am just tired" she sighs but Bo does not buy it.